## WEREWOLF: RED EDITION (Start date: 11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you think there is one or both wolves in that list? Based on the fact that we are posting the most? Interesting.

I am pretty certain that unless Cornelius is the most skilled wolf player ever, he is a villager. Dissecting Clem and Serendipity's posts is very helpful to the village.

IVAN THINKS IS ONE WOLF IN LIST, BUT IS POSSIBLE FOR BITH. STILL ONE IS MOST LIKELY. TO IVAN THAT IS STILL CORNELIUS.

Sponge, Vlad has mostly thought of you as a Villager because you seem to be a good detective, you voted to lynch last nights Wolf and seem to help the village... but you cast aspersions against people who seem to be villagers and without much justification. That concerns me, but still I can also see that it might also be a healthy thing.

Ivan still concerns me most.

Bob is back from helping family member have leaches put on arms and legs.
Bob has noticed the Sponge Bob is always asking who other villagers think are the night wolves; but he rarely speaks of who he is suspecting.
This seems odd to Bob and now Cornelius is once again missing.

Ivan was attempting to casually steer us away from Serendipity and focus blame on Cornelius and me.

I contend that Cornelius and I are the ones who have demonstrated ourselves most likely to be villagers. That was not an accident on Ivan's part.

Unless you believe that last nights wolf was intentionally given up by the other two wolves.

Bob is beginning to more and more convinced that this is exactly what happened.
Two older experienced night wolves sacrificed new weak night wolf, to draw attention away from themselves.

IVAN THINKS IS ONE WOLF IN LIST, BUT IS POSSIBLE FOR BITH. STILL ONE IS MOST LIKELY. TO IVAN THAT IS STILL CORNELIUS.

You really think Cornelius is that good? To go to the detail of dissecting the posts of the two people killed yesterday, which helps the village? The only scenario this makes sense in is that he is the third wolf, msanna is the second and he is trying to protect himself. But in that case if the wolves don't kill the seer, he could be peeked for verification. It would be a very risky play for a wolf and only a very very skilled player could pull it off.

ok. lots of things to talk about today.

I have briefly skimmed some peoples posts and I am glad to see a lot of villager lists are looking pretty solid.

There are a few things we need to discuss though, namely among them is the clem kill. Cause I have to tell you, I find it really odd. Especially since it was given so relatively quick. Once serendipity is dead, you think the wolves would really take their time. Given that it was only 90 minutes from end of day until watermark posted the kill, it implies to me they had a very strong confident idea in killing clem, or a short list throughout the day of who they wanted dead.

anyway, here are a list of things I intend to go over today (hopefully within the hour if I am quick about it)

1. The main motives of wolf night kills. Many of you already know the main reasons, but this round we have a lot of new players between I love america, dion, essence, jarod, and I think maybe one other, so I think it's good to just do a brief rehash.

2. Next thing is to go over ALL of clams posts and see if there are any conclusions we can draw from them or why the wolves might have killed him

3. We need to go over all of serendipity's posts to see if he spewed anybody village or a wolf in how he interacted with people

4.We need to look at bandwagons at the end of the day, especially in the last hour or so. Who was on which wagon? Who jumped and when? Who was off the serendipity wagon? who was on it at good valuable times where we can draw inferences?

5. Then I will start reading everyone's responses in thread :p

6. After all that, we propose a strategy for today going forward.

Bob is becoming more wary of Cornelius; because now this one is acting like he's in charge.
Kind of like a night wolf leader would do.

Bob is back from helping family member have leaches put on arms and legs.
Bob has noticed the Sponge Bob is always asking who other villagers think are the night wolves; but he rarely speaks of who he is suspecting.
This seems odd to Bob and now Cornelius is once again missing.

Then you are indeed our village idiot. I have posted numerous times who I think is a villager and a wolf... and cornelius has been here more than you and actually helping the village.

Again... I think Cornelius is the closest to sure villager that we have at this point. Village idiot I believe is a villager as well, though I would like to see him post more. Earl and Vlad same thing, likely village, but less sure on these two. More posting would help. You I think are the true village idiot, but I do think you are a villager who is spazzy and doesn't know how to play this game.

Wolves... Msanna is my current vote to lynch. After Cornelius's analysis of Serendipity, I fell stronger in this conviction. I encourage you to read post #356 of his to get your reaction to it. Ivan is number two on my list at this point. While he did post a list of what he thought, he is beginning to tweak wolf again today as his list of people who posted the most he thinks has a wolf or two in it.

posts 14-18

14-15:
LYNCH BOB THE BRAWNY BLACKSMITH

I wish to change my vote.

UNLYNCH VILLAGE IDIOT

LYNCH BOB THE BRAWNY BLACKSMITH

16:

Well I had thought it was you or idiot but I am convinced that Bob the blacksmith is wolf material. I can't point to anything concrete but his whole posting style seems designed to throw the scent off him and onto others.

17:

No I realized that only a fool would deliberately call themselves Village Idiot if they were really a wolf, which is why i withdrew the vote and went for Bob instead.

18:

Looks like the first villager is going to be killed, well done.

14-15. THIS SPOT IS ABSOLUTELY MOTHERFUCKING CRUCIAL SO EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION. THIS IS WHY MULTI-WAGONS ARE SO IMPORTANT:

Here is the vote count at #253 where serendipity tries to first vote bob by not underlining, and then getting in his vote for real:

7G0W0uu.png

2 on Ivan
2 on bob
2 on serendipity.

serendipity made posts 14-15 at 6:16, watermark posted the vote count at 6:10, and serendipity acknowledged my vote at 6:09 for ivan in post #241 (

So this means that when seren voted, it wasn't just like he refreshed the page and threw a vote out. He HAD to know what the totals were. He acknowledge my vote for ivan, he had time to see watermarks vote count for 6 minutes, then he casts his vote for bob.

So let me ask you all the million dollar question.

If bob is a wolf, and ivan is a villager, WHY THE FUCK would seren vote for bob in that spot?

If we were to assume bob is a wolf, serendipity would be pretty fucking dumb to cast his vote on bob, and leave it on bob, ensuring a wolf wolf wagon. He would instead cast it on ivan (assuming ivan were villager).

The fact that seren is voting bob in this spot when he could have chosen ivan instead should help go a LONG way in clearing bob. And when you take the nightkill of clem into account, it only makes ivan look that much more guilty that seren passed over ivan. The only time this analysis wouldn't matter is if both bob and ivan are wolves, in which case ivan is still a good lynch today.

16. still saying bob is a wolf when ivan is still a potential wagon possibility.

17. justifying his bob vote because he doesn't think village idiot would be a wolf?

18. says we are about to kill a villager when we start lynching serendipity.

Bob should be pretty clear from this end of day interaction. imo.

one strong motive wolves had at the end of the day yesterday is trying to prevent majority night. if they did this, then even if a wolf died there would have been a modkill of wear wolves. (unless wear wolves is just an inactive wolf).

so this is what they would have desired, but on the flip side, it would have made them suspicious if they didn't try to clinch majority. SO I don't know if wolf team would have been actively trying to prevent a majority or not.

ok I've combed through most relevant posts at this point I am gonna start reading the thread, which I haven't seen a whole lot of yet today.

be aware guys that we need again the possibility of being able to bring about majority night to prevent a modkill. wagons work, but we also need the ability to coalesce like yesterday if need be.

Thanks for the analysis... given that msanna has been tweaking wolf to me today, the above lends more reason and rationale to that gut feeling. I am pretty sure Ivan is the third wolf (msanna being #2)... but lets see what happens as we go. Hopefully the seer can peek one of them if they haven't already.
Well as you know Ivan and msanna are my top two wolfs on my list. msanna tweeked me yesterday. However I do have a strong urge to hang that stupid sheep fucker from Ohio to prevent him from killing the danged village agin.

Default position is to lynch Wear Wolves. He's as worthless as lips on a Woodpecker. The sad part is that the Sheep Shager and Woodpecker lips are probably villagers.

You really think Cornelius is that good? To go to the detail of dissecting the posts of the two people killed yesterday, which helps the village? The only scenario this makes sense in is that he is the third wolf, msanna is the second and he is trying to protect himself. But in that case if the wolves don't kill the seer, he could be peeked for verification. It would be a very risky play for a wolf and only a very very skilled player could pull it off.

WHO IS MORE SKILLED AT GAME THAN CORNELIUS?

Bob is beginning to more and more convinced that this is exactly what happened.
Two older experienced night wolves sacrificed new weak night wolf, to draw attention away from themselves.
Only problem with that Bob is that only wolves with clabber for brains would try that gambit in the first round. The fact that you keep repeatin that is only pingin my wolfdar.

ok I've combed through most relevant posts at this point I am gonna start reading the thread, which I haven't seen a whole lot of yet today.

be aware guys that we need again the possibility of being able to bring about majority night to prevent a modkill. wagons work, but we also need the ability to coalesce like yesterday if need be.

THIS IS HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS TO IVAN. IVAN IS AGAINST MAJORITY NIGHT, BRING AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE TO OPEN. BUT CORNELIUS WISHES NOT ONLY TO DRIVE DISCUSSION, BUT ALSO KEEP OPTION FOR ENDING GAME QUICKLY.

HERE IS WHAT IVAN THINKS. CORNELIUS AND WEAR WOLVES IS WOLF ARMY. CORNELIUS WISHES TO SHELTER INACTIVE WOLF LONG AS POSSIBLE FROM MOD KILL TO KEEP WOLF ARMY STRONG.

Fellas ole Earl is getting pretty busy here at the ole Dew Drop Inn. Don't know how much more I'll be able to contribute tween now and nightfall. So I figure I'd a better put my lynch vote in and see what happens.

I've had my biggest suspicion of msanna since early yesterday and nutins changed today in that sheepdogs behavior to make me think any different.

Therefore I'ma gonna go with my gut instinct.

Lynch msanna

THIS IS HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS TO IVAN. IVAN IS AGAINST MAJORITY NIGHT, BRING AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE TO OPEN. BUT CORNELIUS WISHES NOT ONLY TO DRIVE DISCUSSION, BUT ALSO KEEP OPTION FOR ENDING GAME QUICKLY.

HERE IS WHAT IVAN THINKS. CORNELIUS AND WEAR WOLVES IS WOLF ARMY. CORNELIUS WISHES TO SHELTER INACTIVE WOLF LONG AS POSSIBLE FROM MOD KILL TO KEEP WOLF ARMY STRONG.

The good news is that I don't think the wolves have a clue who the seer is... which is why it is crucial for everyone to continue posting their thoughts. It allows the seer to continue to reveal hints while gathering a new pick each night the wolves screw up.

I think the way this game is going, the likelihood of a skilled wolf in this game is minimal. a skilled wolf would have given a newbie like serendipity a heads up on how to play the game. He was too easily exposed. I think the greater likelihood is that we have three relative newbies or a combination of newbies and players that suck as the wolves. I could be wrong, but if I were seer, I would certainly be checking out you and Msanna as wolves if that hasn't already happened.

Fellas ole Earl is getting pretty busy here at the ole Dew Drop Inn. Don't know how much more I'll be able to contribute tween now and nightfall. So I figure I'd a better put my lynch vote in and see what happens.

I've had my biggest suspicion of msanna since early yesterday and nutins changed today in that sheepdogs behavior to make me think any different.

Therefore I'ma gonna go with my gut instinct.

Lynch msanna

WHAT AMS MOST SUSPICIOUS ABOUT SINGLE ANNA?

PERHAPS. WHO ELSE IS PINEAPPLE SPONGE SUSPICION ON?

right now msanna is my top candidate and he currently has my vote. You are currently running second.

I am 95% sure Cornelius is village. I think village idiot and Bob are as well. Earl I am less sure, but lean village at this time. I think WW is a dead weight villager. Vlad, like Earl I am uncertain on, but lean village after the analysis by Cornelius on serendipity's posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back