## WEREWOLF: RED EDITION (Start date: 11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dumbass from Ohio would do it... that said, in this case I agree with you. We seem to be dealing with three newbie wolves.

yeah but he is also saying he can "lie no longer." if he ends up being a villager, it's a suicidal villager.

I mean when you have clem dying after really floating ivans name,
and You have a known wolf (serendipity) avoiding to vote for ivan when the wagons are 2 bob, 2 ivan, 2 seren,
and you have ivan himself not posting at all yesterday in spite of his bombastic personality,
and he made a throw away vote yesterday instead of one of the main wagons,
and you have ivan trying to lynch the most villagery people in the game,
and then you have ivan saying he can't lie anymore and lynches himself

I mean, if anyone after all that doesn't think ivan is the best candidate to lynch today, they should just quit werewolf forever. It's as simple as that.

yeah but he is also saying he can "lie no longer." if he ends up being a villager, it's a suicidal villager.

and You have a known wolf (serendipity) avoiding to vote for ivan when the wagons are 2 bob, 2 ivan, 2 seren,
and you have ivan himself not posting at all yesterday in spite of his bombastic personality,

I mean, if anyone after all that doesn't think ivan is the best candidate to lynch today, they should just quit werewolf forever. It's as simple as that.

I agree... just taking a moment to rip on the dumbass from Ohio... I have already voted to lynch ivan. With my appointment running late, I am going to be pushing it to get back on here prior to night. I think this is the smartest of plays at this point.

I purty much agree. Just say the word and I'll switch my vote to Ivan. Ivan or msanna...I think they is probably both wolfs.

[ 0 ] Bob the Brawny Blacksmith - voted Cornelius (post #469)
[ 1 ] Cornelius -
[ 1 ] Earl Buttz - voted msanna (post #457)
[ 3 ] Ivan Chesnokov - voted Ivan (post #494)
[ 1 ] msanna - voted Buttz (post #356)
[ 0 ] Village Idiot - voted Wear Wolves (Post #346)
[ 0 ] Vlad the Impaler - voted Ivan (Post #354)
[ 1 ] Wear Wolves
[ 0 ] Sponge Bob - voted Ivan (post #491)
Serendipity - WOLF (hung by villagers)
Clem - VILLAGER (killed by wolves]

Alrighty. I twer gonna switch my vote over to Ivan but I'll leave it with msanna for the time bein.

Bob believes Ivan is a villager and voting to hang Ivan will leave the last two night wolves alive.
Village has 7 villagers left; which would be 5 villagers and 2 night wolves.
If Ivan is hung and he is a villager, then count will be 4 villagers and 2 night wolves.
Night wolves do night kill and now village at 3 villagers and 2 night wolves.

just make sure you are around before end of day. we need to make sure we have 5 votes to prevent a modkill.
Don't know if I can do that Bub. I gotta scoot out of the Dew Drop Inn in 20 minutes and may not get home till after 7. If'n ya'll wants me to jump on the Ivan BW...you'd better say it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back