## WEREWOLF: RED EDITION (Start date: 11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you want to hang Bob; only because Bob does not do what you want, when you want him to?
Bob didn't realize that he was of such importance that two of the villagers would find it necessary to single Bob out for their attention, all while paying no attention to the other villagers.

Dumbass... I am trying to get you to realize you are going to get YOURSELF lynched. You are currently tied with Serendipity. We are trying to get you to be helpful to the village, not because you are a wolf, but more likely a villager who either doesn't know how to play the game or is an idiot from Ohio. Notice neither one of us is voting to lynch you, but rather the person you are tied with?

Dumbass... I am trying to get you to realize you are going to get YOURSELF lynched. You are currently tied with Serendipity. We are trying to get you to be helpful to the village, not because you are a wolf, but more likely a villager who either doesn't know how to play the game or is an idiot from Ohio. Notice neither one of us is voting to lynch you, but rather the person you are tied with?

Serendipity has 1 on Bob, the tie was a mistake on my part.

IS OF 20 MINUTES LEFT IN FASCIST TIME ZONE, IVAN IS STILL WAITING FOR CASE TO BE HEARD FOR SERENDIPITY. IVAN THINKS WAGON ON BOB IS BAD, WEAPONSMITH IS HELPFUL TO VILLAGE.

This is why people are saying you are not being helpful. If you are a villager you would either point to the post number where you said it or repeat it. You would not take the time to post a bullshit response that does not help the village at all. Or is it that you DON'T want to help the village?

So you did not bother to read posts; but want Bob to follow his footsteps and tell you were to look.
I did not know that your time was more important then Bobs.

How is Serendipity tied with my vote count, when Serendipity has 4 votes?

IS OF 20 MINUTES LEFT IN FASCIST TIME ZONE, IVAN IS STILL WAITING FOR CASE TO BE HEARD FOR SERENDIPITY. IVAN THINKS WAGON ON BOB IS BAD, WEAPONSMITH IS HELPFUL TO VILLAGE.

i know you are smart enough to understand how modkills work.

if I see you present in this thread, but not voting to clinch majority and risk someone being modkilled, that won't look good for you.

the reason we have now is that serendipity is the most viable wagon and wear wolves probably isn't showing up with 15 minutes to go in the day.

which means we only have 10 possible votes to work with to get something done.

[ 3 ] Bob the Brawny Blacksmith - votes for Sponge Bob
[ 0 ] Clem - voted for Bob the Blacksmith
[ 0 ] Cornelius - voted for Serendipity
[ 0 ] Earl Buttz - voted for Bob the Blacksmith
[ 1 ] Ivan Chesnokov - voted for Vlad
[ 0 ] msanna - voted for Serendipity
[ 0 ] Village Idiot - voted for Serendipity
[ 1 ] Vlad the Impaler - voted for Serendipity
[ 0 ] Wear Wolves
[ 5 ] Serendipity - voted for Bob
[ 2 ] Sponge Bob - voted for Serendipity

Bob already said who he thought were the night wolves.
It is not Bob's responsibility to keep everyone updated.
If Bob can read all the posts, then so can the other villagers.
You're wrong Bob. It is your responsibility to help your fellow villagers as much as you can. That's why you're on the verge of being lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back