## WEREWOLF: RED EDITION (Start date: 11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right back at the start of the day. Keep in mind that Vlad opened with a "Lynch Mott" joke, which Clem might have taken the wrong way, and thus became suspicious of Vlad. His death may be unrelated to his early exchanges with Vlad. That said, if we assume that Vlad is a wolf, we must assume the wolves suspected him of being the Seer and tried to silence him before he found the ID of the third wolf.

IVAN GOES BACK. FINAL POSTS OF CLEM WERE AGAINST BLACKSMITH. PERHAPS IS CLUE?

Wake up Uhmerika!

You know what makes me sick? You know what makes me so angry I could shoot Lassie with my cross bow?

It's wolves. I hates them rascals. Particularly when they leave disemboweled human remains on the door stoop of the Dew Drop Inn.

Well last night we got one of them critters. Turn out Dippy wasn't who she portended to be. Well she got a nice hemp rope neck extension for her troubles and good riddance I says.

But it's not all good news. Them varmints got my good ole buddy Clem last night. I'd always told Clem he should patronize the Dew Drop Inn more often but no...hillbilly thathe was he insisted on sittin on as stump on his farm drinking shine till the moon came out. That sure bit him in the ass. Oh well...I tried to tell Clem but like most hillbilly's, he wouldn't listen.

The wolves made a mistake in eaten Clem. They probably thought he was the village seer. Turns out he wasn't. No surprise there. Clem twern't exactly known for prognisticatin. The wolves real mistake was they should have eaten one of the confirmed villagers.

But Earl, I hears ya say, How can you confirm that one of us is a villager and not a wolf?

Well that's easy I says....follow the votes. At this moment we have four confirmed villagers. Wolves, generally speakin, aint gonna run a gambit on one of theys own. To risky and it usually backfires with one of the wolves becoming a rain slicker. So mathematically speakin a wolf aint gonna vote to lynch one of their own until that train has left the station. Then they the'll jumps on board while they throw their fellow wolf under the train.

So that being the case the first four who voted to lynch Dippy last night have a very high probability of being villagers as it's real doubtful that they'd sacrifice one of their own this early. So who are these "Confirmed Villagers" ya'll ask?

They are;

#1. Spooge Bob. Ole Spooge was the first to suspect Dippy was a wolf and the first to vote to lynch Dippy.
#2. Village Idjit. Turns out he's not such a damned fool after all. He was the second to vote to lynch Dippy and lets not forget that Dippy tried to start a train on the Idjit.
#3. Cornie. Ole Cornie may be more high strung than Racoon with a case of the vapors but he also zero'd in on Dippy early and was the third to vote to lynch her.
#4. Bad Vlad. Vlad, to his credit, was the second villager to surspect Dippy of being a wolf. He also cast the critical 4th vote to hang her shaggy butt. That vote broke the tie with Bob and sealed her fate. It wouldn't make sense for a wolf to cast that 4th vote that tipped the scale against Dippy.

So that's 4 confirmed villagers.

Now that means of the remaining villagers, Myself, Ivan, Bob, msanna and Wear Wolves, two of us are wolves.

And I can argue that I'm not one of them as I fairly early, posts #133 and #161 stated that I though Dippy was one of the three worst villagers and that at least one of them was a wolf. Turns out I was right.

I'd also argue that since Dippy jumped on the Bob train and came close to turnin to scales on him that there's a good chance Bob is a villager too. (is it just me or has that Bob fella smacked hiself in the head one to many times with his hammer?)

Buttz out.

No strong feelings toward Bob or Vlad

Going to vote to Lynch Wear Wolf as I have to leave for a while and do idiot stuff. If he shows up and becomes active, I will reassess my opinion of him.

[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][/tr][tr=center][td]Bob the Brawny Blacksmith[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Cornelius[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Earl Buttz[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Ivan Chesnokov[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Msanna[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Village Idiot[/td][td]0[/td][td]Wear Wolves (Post #346)[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Vlad the Impaler[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Wear Wolves[/td][td]1[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Sponge Bob[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][/tr][tr=center][td]clem[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Serendipity[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
for what its worth i thought clem was a villager
i am new to wolfies, but i can see where this is going. it may take awhile but i will txt up my analysis. i will take at my #1 suspect

Vlad greets his associates from the village. While I morn the loss of fellow villager Clem, I must say he was 4th on my list of possible night wolves. I was wrong about him.

Onward, I had my morning coffee in the shadow of the body of an impaled Wolf, something I hope to do for the next two mornings. It was glorious.

Looking at the voting, I must share my thoughts which I believe are obvious to all except maybe the idiot. It has always been my intention that Ivan was a wolf and today I feel even more strongly. Ivan has been against us from the early stages. He is quick to want to lynch anyone he can find that is not a fellow wolf.

The others who did not support our lynching of last nights Wolf are also suspect. Clem only joined the lynching of the wolf at the last second so had they not killed him last night I would have added him.

So the likely wolves are Bob, Earl and Ivan. I am most certain of Ivan.

Vlad is right, no?

Vlad greets his associates from the village. While I morn the loss of fellow villager Clem, I must say he was 4th on my list of possible night wolves. I was wrong about him.

Onward, I had my morning coffee in the shadow of the body of an impaled Wolf, something I hope to do for the next two mornings. It was glorious.

Looking at the voting, I must share my thoughts which I believe are obvious to all except maybe the idiot. It has always been my intention that Ivan was a wolf and today I feel even more strongly. Ivan has been against us from the early stages. He is quick to want to lynch anyone he can find that is not a fellow wolf.

The others who did not support our lynching of last nights Wolf are also suspect. Clem only joined the lynching of the wolf at the last second so had they not killed him last night I would have added him.

So the likely wolves are Bob, Earl and Ivan. I am most certain of Ivan.

Vlad is right, no?
Vlad

Pretty much bub.

We have 4 confirmed villagers.

You
Spooge Bob
Cornie
Village Idjit.

That means of the five remaining villagars

Mysef
msanna
Bob
Ivan
Wear Wolves

So of us is wolves.

I'm not one of them.

Buttz out.

Well for what is matters here's my top wolf suspects.

#1. msanna - Has posted minimally, has provided little insight as to why he/she thinks is a wolf. Has just voted to lynch or has suspected without much reasoning but most importantly, has done little or nothing to help the village.

#2. Vlad as been as vague as Bob but has contributed little of substance to the village but has posted around the median number of posts. I suspect Vlad is a wolf trying to fly under the radar.

I also suspect that one of the three worst villagers, Serendipity, Wear Wolves and Ivan is a wolf.

i never voted or even did more than speculate on the wolf, and it was him i did in an almost joking manner
his slander is aiming at the new character he called me liar but he suspects ivan today as #1 choice.

Be darned. I was trying to provoke a response and I gots one. You just lied msanna. I never tried to kill Ivan. Why would you do that msanna?

i myself suspect ivan some but he is more authentic right now than sham butts

why is it important to me that he now accuses ivan #1?

Oh..I almost forgetted.

My top three wolf suspects by process of elimination are.

#1 Ivan
#2 msanna
#3 Wear Wolves

he did in fact suspect ivan as number 1 he proved it here

I'd also argue that since Dippy jumped on the Bob train and came close to turnin to scales on him that there's a good chance Bob is a villager too. (is it just me or has that Bob fella smacked hiself in the head one to many times with his hammer?)

Buttz out.

not only does he clear bob and vlad as being 'victims' but says that bob is cleared simply by being voted for by a wolf. I suspect serendi was green as i am, and possible from an ireland of funny teeth.

but serendi voted for bob brawny
who else did? earl the butt

Earl Buttz - voted for Bob the Blacksmith
bob may be a stubborn villager, or a stubborn wolfie betrayed with by a gambit. My assumption is serendi was green and when he failed to play the wolfies made a joint decision to cut him.

earl even goes far enough to say that the wolfs killed clem because he was a seer
why would he be a seer? he voted serendi to the noose for majority, but was trying to kill bob brawny
did he know bob as wolf? earl makes little sense

looking over clem's suspicions we see

So we both agree on Ivan. I also agree that Seren's absence is suspicious but given that the wolves know who they are and can PM each other don't you think they wouldn't allow each other to stay so quiet?

I think Ivan is a wolf and Bob is a wolf trying to act like a crazy villager

Remember lots of noobs in this game. My bet is that watermark would not put more than one noob as a wolf.

So I am betting that there are two veterans as wolves especially since we are anonymous. Therefore they would not allow so many wolves to try to hide in public.

Serendipity may be a wolf but I am still sure about Bob and Ivan. My vote stands.

Clem suspected two veteran wolfies, but i am not all sold on ivan yet it is earl the veteran butt

1) earl
2) bob
3) idiot/ivan

are my wolfie reads, and mayb wearwolfies i do not like us allowing him into silence

my cleared list

vlad
cornelius
spongebob

vlad is too quiet, but i have less suspicion about perhaps his strategy to not meet the noose
cornelius is good actor or good detective, take a pick
spongebob is also good detective, but of those three i would lynch him first i think

mayb i am thinking to much to it, but i and voting to lynch earl buttz mayhap it shall change if convinced later

Well shoot Shaggy Dog. I'll walk that talk. Ya'll can go ahead and lynch me and when you finds out ole Earl is just the villager who runs the local tavern well than ya'll will know that msanna and Ivan are probably wolves. I just wouldn't recomend that as the best strategy though.

I say we play "kick the wolf" and see if someone gets bit. We got all day to do it.

[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][/tr][tr=center][td]Bob the Brawny Blacksmith[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Cornelius[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Earl Buttz[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Ivan Chesnokov[/td][td]1[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Msanna[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Village Idiot[/td][td]0[/td][td]Wear Wolves (Post #346)[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Vlad the Impaler[/td][td]0[/td][td] Ivan (post #354)[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Wear Wolves[/td][td]1[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Sponge Bob[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][/tr][tr=center][td]clem[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Serendipity[/td][/tr][/table]

Wake up Uhmerika!

You know what makes me sick? You know what makes me so angry I could shoot Lassie with my cross bow?

It's wolves. I hates them rascals. Particularly when they leave disemboweled human remains on the door stoop of the Dew Drop Inn.

Well last night we got one of them critters. Turn out Dippy wasn't who she portended to be. Well she got a nice hemp rope neck extension for her troubles and good riddance I says.

But it's not all good news. Them varmints got my good ole buddy Clem last night. I'd always told Clem he should patronize the Dew Drop Inn more often but no...hillbilly thathe was he insisted on sittin on as stump on his farm drinking shine till the moon came out. That sure bit him in the ass. Oh well...I tried to tell Clem but like most hillbilly's, he wouldn't listen.

The wolves made a mistake in eaten Clem. They probably thought he was the village seer. Turns out he wasn't. No surprise there. Clem twern't exactly known for prognisticatin. The wolves real mistake was they should have eaten one of the confirmed villagers.

But Earl, I hears ya say, How can you confirm that one of us is a villager and not a wolf?

Well that's easy I says....follow the votes. At this moment we have four confirmed villagers. Wolves, generally speakin, aint gonna run a gambit on one of theys own. To risky and it usually backfires with one of the wolves becoming a rain slicker. So mathematically speakin a wolf aint gonna vote to lynch one of their own until that train has left the station. Then they the'll jumps on board while they throw their fellow wolf under the train.

So that being the case the first four who voted to lynch Dippy last night have a very high probability of being villagers as it's real doubtful that they'd sacrifice one of their own this early. So who are these "Confirmed Villagers" ya'll ask?

They are;

#1. Spooge Bob. Ole Spooge was the first to suspect Dippy was a wolf and the first to vote to lynch Dippy.
#2. Village Idjit. Turns out he's not such a damned fool after all. He was the second to vote to lynch Dippy and lets not forget that Dippy tried to start a train on the Idjit.
#3. Cornie. Ole Cornie may be more high strung than Racoon with a case of the vapors but he also zero'd in on Dippy early and was the third to vote to lynch her.
#4. Bad Vlad. Vlad, to his credit, was the second villager to surspect Dippy of being a wolf. He also cast the critical 4th vote to hang her shaggy butt. That vote broke the tie with Bob and sealed her fate. It wouldn't make sense for a wolf to cast that 4th vote that tipped the scale against Dippy.

So that's 4 confirmed villagers.

Now that means of the remaining villagers, Myself, Ivan, Bob, msanna and Wear Wolves, two of us are wolves.

And I can argue that I'm not one of them as I fairly early, posts #133 and #161 stated that I though Dippy was one of the three worst villagers and that at least one of them was a wolf. Turns out I was right.

Buttz out.

While the comments above are certainly helpful, no one is a confirmed villager. If the wolves saw that Serendipity was going down, they may have jumped on that wagon to give themselves 'credibility' as a villager.

IVAN HAS THOUGHTS ON FOLLOWING:

PINEAPPLE SPONGE: ENHANCES DISCUSSION, TO BE SWAYING OF BY REASON. NOT PUSHOVER. MOST LIKELY HAS EXPERIENCE. IS BEST PROBABLE VILLAGER AND ASSET TO VILLAGE AS WHOLE. THREAT LEVEL: LOW

VILLAGE PROLE: APPEARING TO BE WISHY-WASHY. MAKES LITTLE OF COMMITTING TO EXCHANGE OF WORDS OR DEEP THOUGHTS. HAS HATRED FOR PEOPLES OF OHIO. LIKELY TO HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE. THREAT LEVEL: MODERATE

ANNA WHO IS SINGLE: VERY QUIET, SEEMS TO SWAY EASY, LITTLE OF COMMITTING TO VOTE OR WORDS. LIKELY IS GREEN AS SPRING UNIFORM, 1940. THREAT LEVEL: MODERATE

WEAR WOLVES: SAVED ONLY BY EARLY NIGHTFALL, MOST LIKELY HAS BULLET WITH NAME ON IT ALREADY. NO WORDS, ONLY BLOOD AWAIT. THREAT LEVEL: VERY LOW

CORNELIUS: SINGLE MINDED, DRIVING DISCUSSION IN DIRECTION THEY WISH, OVER SHOUTING MANY. IVAN IS VERY SUSPICIOUS. THREAT LEVEL: VERY HIGH

WEAPONSMITH BOB: MINDED PRIMARILY WITH SELF PRESERVATION. DOES NOT LIKE TONE OF CORNELIUS. WISHES TO PROTECT VILLAGE, THOUGH DISCUSSION AND WORDS ARE LACKING. THREAT LEVEL: LOW

BUTTZ: UNCERTAIN, MUCH CLOUDS PICTURE OF WHAT IVAN SEES. NO CERTAIN THOUGHTS ON BUTTZ. THREAT LEVEL: MODERATE

FAKE SLAV WHO IS VLAD: VERY QUICK TO FINGER IVAN, VERY FEW OF WORDS. IVAN DOES NOT TRUST. THINKS HE IS NEW, LIKELY WOLF WISHING TO HIDE IN WORDS OF OTHERS. THREAT LEVEL: HIGH.

Vlad says village should note that IVAN tries to finger two of us who were more responsible for last nights wolf death. Cornelius who outed the wolf, and Vlad who joined in lynching the wolf at a critical time.

Ivan tries to waggon two who are very likely villagers. Vlad will listen to any argument that he is wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back