## WEREWOLF: RED EDITION (Start date: 11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
While the comments above are certainly helpful, no one is a confirmed villager. If the wolves saw that Serendipity was going down, they may have jumped on that wagon to give themselves 'credibility' as a villager.

I agree with this, but I also think we should look at who outed the wolf and that was Cornelius. We should also see that it was not clear the wolf was going down until after I cast my vote.

wolfies don't have sweat glands bob they pant, but i am sure you don't know anything about that do you?

but you do know whores sweat, can i ask why?

While the comments above are certainly helpful, no one is a confirmed villager. If the wolves saw that Serendipity was going down, they may have jumped on that wagon to give themselves 'credibility' as a villager.
Well if'n you wants to be literal abouts it yea....you're right....but under the thinkin and gazintas I did there's a low probability of those four being wolves.

Why? You wanna get lynched Spooge?

Clem indicated he had knowledge of Vlad's identity. If the wolves thought he might be the Seer, then perhaps he got lucky and accidentally outed Vlad. Otherwise, perhaps they just found him annoying and couldn't think of a better target.

Bob also remembers that Clem was mad at Ivan for pissing in wheat field, which made no sense; because if you are in wheat field, where else would you piss.

I agree with this, but I also think we should look at who outed the wolf and that was Cornelius. We should also see that it was not clear the wolf was going down until after I cast my vote.

I would agree that Cornelius at this point appears to be village. Just wanted to point out to newbies that no one is actually confirmed short of a seer doing so.

At this point, I would say Cornelius, Bob, Idiot are village.

Remaining wolves: Ivan, Msanna seem to be the top choices of many, which is in itself a little troubling. Either all three wolves are relatively new to the game and thus just that easy to see or the wolves are sitting back and letting us form up wagons on those two. Werewolf being silent is obviously hurting us... could be a wolf or just some dumbass that forgot we are playing. If we get the remaining players talking and providing thoughts, then we can let it slide for now. But if we are stuck on who to pick, a dead weight like that can be cast off to give us more time if need be.

For myself: I think the most likely wolves at this point are Msanna and Vlad... but would love to hear more details from each of them on their thoughts of who is who in this game.

Earl I am still uncertain of, Ivan seems to be trying to convey his thoughts with a nice list of his 'threat levels'.

Well if'n you wants to be literal abouts it yea....you're right....but under the thinkin and gazintas I did there's a low probability of those four being wolves.

Why? You wanna get lynched Spooge?

If this were a game with all experienced players, I would not have pointed it out. But there are some newbies trying to learn the game. Just wanted to make sure they didn't get confused.

IVAN HAS THOUGHTS ON FOLLOWING:

PINEAPPLE SPONGE: ENHANCES DISCUSSION, TO BE SWAYING OF BY REASON. NOT PUSHOVER. MOST LIKELY HAS EXPERIENCE. IS BEST PROBABLE VILLAGER AND ASSET TO VILLAGE AS WHOLE. THREAT LEVEL: LOW

VILLAGE PROLE: APPEARING TO BE WISHY-WASHY. MAKES LITTLE OF COMMITTING TO EXCHANGE OF WORDS OR DEEP THOUGHTS. HAS HATRED FOR PEOPLES OF OHIO. LIKELY TO HAVE SOME EXPERIENCE. THREAT LEVEL: MODERATE

ANNA WHO IS SINGLE: VERY QUIET, SEEMS TO SWAY EASY, LITTLE OF COMMITTING TO VOTE OR WORDS. LIKELY IS GREEN AS SPRING UNIFORM, 1940. THREAT LEVEL: MODERATE

WEAR WOLVES: SAVED ONLY BY EARLY NIGHTFALL, MOST LIKELY HAS BULLET WITH NAME ON IT ALREADY. NO WORDS, ONLY BLOOD AWAIT. THREAT LEVEL: VERY LOW

CORNELIUS: SINGLE MINDED, DRIVING DISCUSSION IN DIRECTION THEY WISH, OVER SHOUTING MANY. IVAN IS VERY SUSPICIOUS. THREAT LEVEL: VERY HIGH

WEAPONSMITH BOB: MINDED PRIMARILY WITH SELF PRESERVATION. DOES NOT LIKE TONE OF CORNELIUS. WISHES TO PROTECT VILLAGE, THOUGH DISCUSSION AND WORDS ARE LACKING. THREAT LEVEL: LOW

BUTTZ: UNCERTAIN, MUCH CLOUDS PICTURE OF WHAT IVAN SEES. NO CERTAIN THOUGHTS ON BUTTZ. THREAT LEVEL: MODERATE

FAKE SLAV WHO IS VLAD: VERY QUICK TO FINGER IVAN, VERY FEW OF WORDS. IVAN DOES NOT TRUST. THINKS HE IS NEW, LIKELY WOLF WISHING TO HIDE IN WORDS OF OTHERS. THREAT LEVEL: HIGH.

Bob is also wary of Cornelius; because Cornelius gone all day and does not come out of hovel, until late in day, like Serendipity and Serendipity was one of the night wolves.
Bob also worried about Sponge Bob, since Sponge Bob joined Cornelius in wagon band on Serendipity.
The night wolves may have sacrificed on their own, to make themselves look to be villagers.

As for the Wolves jumping on the band wagon. It's doubtful that the wolves would try a gambit in the first round when non of their identerties is knowed and they are running in a full pack. If'n one of the wolves was to throwed another under the train he'd a probably wait till'n that wolfs goose has been cooked before flippin. Now it certainly is possible that one of them thar wolves is tryin a gambit but I'd say that on the first day, it's unlikely.

Buttz out.

Wake up Uhmerika!

You know what makes me sick? You know what makes me so angry I could shoot Lassie with my cross bow?

It's wolves. I hates them rascals. Particularly when they leave disemboweled human remains on the door stoop of the Dew Drop Inn.

Well last night we got one of them critters. Turn out Dippy wasn't who she portended to be. Well she got a nice hemp rope neck extension for her troubles and good riddance I says.

But it's not all good news. Them varmints got my good ole buddy Clem last night. I'd always told Clem he should patronize the Dew Drop Inn more often but no...hillbilly thathe was he insisted on sittin on as stump on his farm drinking shine till the moon came out. That sure bit him in the ass. Oh well...I tried to tell Clem but like most hillbilly's, he wouldn't listen.

The wolves made a mistake in eaten Clem. They probably thought he was the village seer. Turns out he wasn't. No surprise there. Clem twern't exactly known for prognisticatin. The wolves real mistake was they should have eaten one of the confirmed villagers.

But Earl, I hears ya say, How can you confirm that one of us is a villager and not a wolf?

Well that's easy I says....follow the votes. At this moment we have four confirmed villagers. Wolves, generally speakin, aint gonna run a gambit on one of theys own. To risky and it usually backfires with one of the wolves becoming a rain slicker. So mathematically speakin a wolf aint gonna vote to lynch one of their own until that train has left the station. Then they the'll jumps on board while they throw their fellow wolf under the train.

So that being the case the first four who voted to lynch Dippy last night have a very high probability of being villagers as it's real doubtful that they'd sacrifice one of their own this early. So who are these "Confirmed Villagers" ya'll ask?

They are;

#1. Spooge Bob. Ole Spooge was the first to suspect Dippy was a wolf and the first to vote to lynch Dippy.
#2. Village Idjit. Turns out he's not such a damned fool after all. He was the second to vote to lynch Dippy and lets not forget that Dippy tried to start a train on the Idjit.
#3. Cornie. Ole Cornie may be more high strung than Racoon with a case of the vapors but he also zero'd in on Dippy early and was the third to vote to lynch her.
#4. Bad Vlad. Vlad, to his credit, was the second villager to surspect Dippy of being a wolf. He also cast the critical 4th vote to hang her shaggy butt. That vote broke the tie with Bob and sealed her fate. It wouldn't make sense for a wolf to cast that 4th vote that tipped the scale against Dippy.

So that's 4 confirmed villagers.

Now that means of the remaining villagers, Myself, Ivan, Bob, msanna and Wear Wolves, two of us are wolves.

And I can argue that I'm not one of them as I fairly early, posts #133 and #161 stated that I though Dippy was one of the three worst villagers and that at least one of them was a wolf. Turns out I was right.

I'd also argue that since Dippy jumped on the Bob train and came close to turnin to scales on him that there's a good chance Bob is a villager too. (is it just me or has that Bob fella smacked hiself in the head one to many times with his hammer?)

Buttz out.

Bob heard story from another villager, where the night wolves helped hang one of their own so that they could hide better in the village and not be suspect.
This may be easy if the night wolf hanged was new and easily talked into making sacrifice.

i never voted or even did more than speculate on the wolf, and it was him i did in an almost joking manner
his slander is aiming at the new character he called me liar but he suspects ivan today as #1 choice.

i myself suspect ivan some but he is more authentic right now than sham butts

why is it important to me that he now accuses ivan #1?

he did in fact suspect ivan as number 1 he proved it here

not only does he clear bob and vlad as being 'victims' but says that bob is cleared simply by being voted for by a wolf. I suspect serendi was green as i am, and possible from an ireland of funny teeth.

but serendi voted for bob brawny
who else did? earl the butt

bob may be a stubborn villager, or a stubborn wolfie betrayed with by a gambit. My assumption is serendi was green and when he failed to play the wolfies made a joint decision to cut him.

earl even goes far enough to say that the wolfs killed clem because he was a seer
why would he be a seer? he voted serendi to the noose for majority, but was trying to kill bob brawny
did he know bob as wolf? earl makes little sense

looking over clem's suspicions we see

Clem suspected two veteran wolfies, but i am not all sold on ivan yet it is earl the veteran butt

1) earl
2) bob
3) idiot/ivan

are my wolfie reads, and mayb wearwolfies i do not like us allowing him into silence

my cleared list

vlad
cornelius
spongebob

vlad is too quiet, but i have less suspicion about perhaps his strategy to not meet the noose
cornelius is good actor or good detective, take a pick
spongebob is also good detective, but of those three i would lynch him first i think

mayb i am thinking to much to it, but i and voting to lynch earl buttz mayhap it shall change if convinced later

Bob is in agreement with your thinking.
Bob also is wary of Cornelius and SpongeBob, since Bob believes that they talked a possible new night wolf in making sacrifice.
Bob has heard story of such a thing happening in another village.
The village was lucky and did not fall for such a trick and hung the other two wolves also.
Bob is thinking that Cornelius and SpongeBob are night wolves.
They were also barking orders at Bob yesterday.

[table=sortable]
[tr=center][th]Player[/th][th]Count[/th][th]Voted For[/th][/tr][tr=center][td]Bob the Brawny Blacksmith[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Cornelius[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Earl Buttz[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Ivan Chesnokov[/td][td]1[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Msanna[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Village Idiot[/td][td]0[/td][td]Wear Wolves (Post #346)[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Vlad the Impaler[/td][td]0[/td][td] Ivan (post #354)[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Wear Wolves[/td][td]1[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Sponge Bob[/td][td]0[/td][td]....[/td][/tr][/tr][tr=center][td]clem[/td][/tr][tr=center][td]Serendipity[/td][/tr][/table]

Does this day have night today or is this day longest one of the year and continues for few days?

I would agree that Cornelius at this point appears to be village. Just wanted to point out to newbies that no one is actually confirmed short of a seer doing so.

At this point, I would say Cornelius, Bob, Idiot are village.

Remaining wolves: Ivan, Msanna seem to be the top choices of many, which is in itself a little troubling. Either all three wolves are relatively new to the game and thus just that easy to see or the wolves are sitting back and letting us form up wagons on those two. Werewolf being silent is obviously hurting us... could be a wolf or just some dumbass that forgot we are playing. If we get the remaining players talking and providing thoughts, then we can let it slide for now. But if we are stuck on who to pick, a dead weight like that can be cast off to give us more time if need be.

For myself: I think the most likely wolves at this point are Msanna and Vlad... but would love to hear more details from each of them on their thoughts of who is who in this game.

Earl I am still uncertain of, Ivan seems to be trying to convey his thoughts with a nice list of his 'threat levels'.

Vlad thinks that all villagers should be willing to answer questions and discuss the night wolf problem openly. Please ask me anything. It seems to me if the wolves planned to sacrifice one of their own it would have gone down differently than it did, the tide turned against last nights wolf very slowly and softly, if it were engineered it would have been more deliberate.

Or you and Cornelius could be other two night wolves and just sacrificed young stupid night wolf.

If this were a game with all experienced players, I would not have pointed it out. But there are some newbies trying to learn the game. Just wanted to make sure they didn't get confused.
Weeeeeeeeeeeell....ya'll got a point there. Some of them newbies is dumber than the Village Idjit.

Vlad thinks that all villagers should be willing to answer questions and discuss the night wolf problem openly. Please ask me anything. It seems to me if the wolves planned to sacrifice one of their own it would have gone down differently than it did, the tide turned against last nights wolf very slowly and softly, if it were engineered it would have been more deliberate.

Stories on night wolves says they are sneaky and cunning, so the thought of them sacrificing a new naïve night wolf is possible thought.
Bob is old and has heard many stories from other villages who survived such attacks by the night wolves.
Night wolves are killers and will turn on their own, if that night wolf is weak or injured.

Why do you idiots keep calling it the 'night wolf'?

more importantly...

who do you think are the most likely wolves? most likely villagers? Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back