## WEREWOLF: RED EDITION (Start date: 11/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob has to leave village for a while.
Bob has to go to next village and take family member to have leaches applied.
Bob is wary of the following
Cornelius and SpongeBob because Cornelius showed up at around same time as hung night wolf then Cornelius and SpongeBob led charge to hang the night wolf and were barking orders at Bob and trying to get Bob to do what they said.
Both of them were also saying insulting things to Bob.
Bob also is wary of Ivan, since Ivan said one thing and then disappeared for rest of the day.
Bob not sure of villager wearing wolf; because villager has not been seen.

When Bob returns, Bob will listen to arguments as to why other villagers think that Cornelius and SpongeBob are not night wolves; but talk from Cornelius and SpongeBob will be taken with grains of salt, since night wolves lie and they might just be trying to take attention from them selves.

Bob has to leave now or Bob is going to be late in helping family member.

Bob heard story from another villager, where the night wolves helped hang one of their own so that they could hide better in the village and not be suspect.
This may be easy if the night wolf hanged was new and easily talked into making sacrifice.
That thar is what they call a gambit Bob and Gambits are real risky for wolves. They often blow up like a still made from cheap glass. They be's a possibility that at the begining of the game they'd tried tis gambit with Dippy buttz probably nots. More thans likely they'd of done that afters it twer apparent that Dippy's goose twer cooked. So thar be a posserbility that they'd be tryin one of them thar gambits buttz its probably low.

I t'aint seen nuthin to change my opinion.

Likely Wolves

Ivan
msanna
Wear Wolves

Likely Villagers

Bad Vlad
Spooge Bob
Village Idjit
Cornie

Vlad greets his associates from the village. While I morn the loss of fellow villager Clem, I must say he was 4th on my list of possible night wolves. I was wrong about him.

Onward, I had my morning coffee in the shadow of the body of an impaled Wolf, something I hope to do for the next two mornings. It was glorious.

Looking at the voting, I must share my thoughts which I believe are obvious to all except maybe the idiot. It has always been my intention that Ivan was a wolf and today I feel even more strongly. Ivan has been against us from the early stages. He is quick to want to lynch anyone he can find that is not a fellow wolf.

The others who did not support our lynching of last nights Wolf are also suspect. Clem only joined the lynching of the wolf at the last second so had they not killed him last night I would have added him.

So the likely wolves are Bob, Earl and Ivan. I am most certain of Ivan.

Vlad is right, no?

Vlad answered Sponge Bob's q's in post #353, do you have any others?

earl ultimately beat me to it and questioned your haste, spongebob
you seem to have a moderate amount of suspicion any comment to refute it?

earl ultimately beat me to it and questioned your haste, spongebob
you seem to have a moderate amount of suspicion any comment to refute it?

Bottom line, someone has to start a wagon... preferably we get two going. Testing the water is a good way to see where people stand. other than my supposed 'haste', what suspicions do you have of me?

Bottom line, someone has to start a wagon... preferably we get two going. Testing the water is a good way to see where people stand. other than my supposed 'haste', what suspicions do you have of me?
you seem like a sponge in shadows
you are good detective, better pi

ive said you are among the most likely not a wolf
but others have specifically pointed you out

people who seem mostly unconnected and un-allied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back