Werewolf resurrected / May 2018

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
ILA asked (post #943)

Let's make this easy. Name one thing you were right about during the game?

My reply:

You mean like when I changed my original opinion and said that Billy was a villager
or
When I said I suspected Mott.

Superfreak posted (post #955)

You are an idiot. It is not about leading people. It is about sharing your thoughts. You provide no insight. This entire game is about people sharing their ideas. It forces the wolves to do so. If you sit around going 'I see things guys, but I don't want to share just yet' it provides cover for the wolves to pull the same stupid shit.

My reply:

Then if you thought my comments were in error, when did you attempt to refute them or provide anything.

Don't blame me just because your ability to figure things out, hinges on what others tell you to think. :D

One thing that I haven't seen anyone consider, unless I skimmed over it:

What if ILA wasn't the Seer and was just trying to stay alive longer?
(We've had it happen before - Now, who was that stunning player??)

Billy could have been a Wolf just agreeing with ILA, to throw the eyes of off himself.

Billy so readily agreeing with ILA, is what made me first think that they both might have been wolves; because the wolves know who the villagers are and therefore can "clear" them as peeks.

Once ILA was lynched and it was revealed that he was the Seer, it made me believe Billy was a villager and that he knew ILA was the Seer.

Of course next time, this now gives a wolf the perfect opportunity to pretend to be the one who knows who the seer was.

Stellar. [emoji6]

You're the one who asked and was then answered.

Do you have something else you want to throw poo at now?

Let's see what you were "right" that had nothing to do with your "Seer" ability.

Post #13 - Lynch Yaya
(you had already said you were going to do this, so it's just circumstantial)

Post #16 - Prove you aren’t a wolf
(Boy, that was really stellar :palm:)

Post #17 - That was supposed to be to Yurt
Yaya is my #1 suspect as I have nothing else to go on. Open to other suspects.
(So you forget who you're responding to and then still just go with what you had already stated)

Post #19 - According to Yaya everyone else is a spaz and he is “normal”
Yaya has always hated Zappa’s it stands to reason he would eat Zipperhead first
(Nothing substantial here)

Post #21 (to Jade) - why are you jumping in to defend Yaya?
That is very wolfish behavior
(Was everyone supposed to hang there hands on that revelation?)

Post #25 (to Wolf Rune) - You and I don't agree on much, but it wouldn't take much to get me lynch him.
Let's be honest, first day vote is probably going to be a villager anyway. Not going to be too many tells this early in the game. Yaya is as good as anyone. Of course I can be persuaded to do otherwise. Yaya has yet to prove to me that he didn't eat Zappas liver.
(Just more Yaya hate and nothing definite)

Post #39 (To Wolf Rune) - Interesting observation. If you compare to the last game Yaya already had five posts by this time.
Another interesting observation is that Jade and Unka are surprisingly quiet compared to last week at this time.
Top Three Wolf Candidates
Yaya
Jade
LiberalAvenger
I am basing this on their relative lack of posting compared to last week. Smells wolfy to me
So far ThreeDee, Billy and Rune have done their typical early hit and runs which is not in itself dispositive, but within normal behavior. USF will probably show up around noon. Haven't played with SF enough to know when he typically shows his face.
Yaya is my number one candidate. Nothing changed from last week to this week. His name was thrown out early. Last week he spazzed. This week he disappears. Seems wolfy
(Just more Yaya hate and nothing of substance)

Post #40 - You are really overreacting
Try to take a deep breath ok?
You only have one vote so far and that is from me. But, your reactions are very telling. Very wolfish.
(Just more Yaya hate and accusations)

There's way more of you just throwing shit out to see reactions; but show me where you right, that has NOTHING to do with the powers of a Seer!!

Last edited:

Let's see what you were "right" that had nothing to do with your "Seer" ability.

Post #13 - Lynch Yaya

(So you forget who you're responding to and then still just go with what you had already stated)

Post #25 (to Wolf Rune) - You and I don't agree on much, but it wouldn't take much to get me lynch him.
Let's be honest, first day vote is probably going to be a villager anyway. Not going to be too many tells this early in the game. Yaya is as good as anyone. Of course I can be persuaded to do otherwise. Yaya has yet to prove to me that he didn't eat Zappas liver.

Post #39 (To Wolf Rune) - Interesting observation. If you compare to the last game Yaya already had five posts by this time.
Another interesting observation is that Jade and Unka are surprisingly quiet compared to last week at this time.
Yaya
Jade
LiberalAvenger
I am basing this on their relative lack of posting compared to last week. Smells wolfy to me
So far ThreeDee, Billy and Rune have done their typical early hit and runs which is not in itself dispositive, but within normal behavior. USF will probably show up around noon. Haven't played with SF enough to know when he typically shows his face.
Yaya is my number one candidate. Nothing changed from last week to this week. His name was thrown out early. Last week he spazzed. This week he disappears. Seems wolfy

You only have one vote so far and that is from me. But, your reactions are very telling. Very wolfish.

There's way more of you just throwing shit out to see reactions; but show me where you right, that has NOTHING to do with the powers of a Seer!!

Maybe if you would have put that much effort into the game the Village would have done better. Just a thought

Billy could have been a Wolf just agreeing with ILA, to throw the eyes of off himself.

Billy so readily agreeing with ILA, is what made me first think that they both might have been wolves; because the wolves know who the villagers are and therefore can "clear" them as peeks.

Once ILA was lynched and it was revealed that he was the Seer, it made me believe Billy was a villager and that he knew ILA was the Seer.

Of course next time, this now gives a wolf the perfect opportunity to pretend to be the one who knows who the seer was.

Read Grinds analysis about why it would have been stupid for Billy to go along. But you stick with that [emoji1]

I have noticed a pattern in how you gonna play. But I don’t want to say anything or you might change your behavior :derp:

Post #13 - Lynch Yaya

Yaya
Jade
LiberalAvenger

You seem to have come up short. But that is ok

BTW one thing people keep glossing over is that in the end I was right about Billy wasn’t I? Let that wash over you for a bit. Now I guess I could have been guessing but do you really think I would have made a 1 in 9 guess?

1) billy would be outing himself as a wolf to a villager in a spot where he had zero heat
2) no one counter claimed

Read Grinds analysis about why it would have been stupid for Billy to go along. But you stick with that [emoji1]

I have noticed a pattern in how you gonna play. But I don’t want to say anything or you might change your behavior :derp:

You wouldn't have a clue, even if they were free. :D

You seem to have come up short. But that is ok

BTW one thing people keep glossing over is that in the end I was right about Billy wasn’t I? Let that wash over you for a bit. Now I guess I could have been guessing but do you really think I would have made a 1 in 9 guess?

You guessed you were right and it was born out; but you still haven't answered the question.

Show me where you right, that has NOTHING to do with the powers of a Seer!!

1) billy would be outing himself as a wolf to a villager in a spot where he had zero heat
2) no one counter claimed

How would Billy have outed himself as wolf, seeing as how he was never peeked and the idea of no one else counter claimed, could have been attributed to being scared to say anything?
How would anyone know who was correct, even if two people said they knew who the Seer was?

Are you forgetting some of the really stupid and weird things that players have said, in the past, all in an attempt to survive ONE more day / night.

How would Billy have outed himself as wolf, seeing as how he was never peeked and the idea of no one else counter claimed, could have been attributed to being scared to say anything?
How would anyone know who was correct, even if two people said they knew who the Seer was?

Are you forgetting some of the really stupid and weird things that players have said, in the past, all in an attempt to survive ONE more day / night.

:facepalm:

because no sane villager would claim the role. it would wreck havoc on the village and need to be resolved with wagons. certianly billy wouldn't do it. And as a wolf he wouldn't do it because then the REAL villager that knows the seer in the game is immediately going to know billy is sus as fuck and a wolf.

if you want to argue someone like leonthecat was doing this in the same spot I would agree with you. But billy wouldn't be doing that as a villager or a wolf. as I have outlined elsewhere.

:facepalm:

because no sane villager would claim the role. it would wreck havoc on the village and need to be resolved with wagons. certianly billy wouldn't do it. And as a wolf he wouldn't do it because then the REAL villager that knows the seer in the game is immediately going to know billy is sus as fuck and a wolf.

if you want to argue someone like leonthecat was doing this in the same spot I would agree with you. But billy wouldn't be doing that as a villager or a wolf. as I have outlined elsewhere.

Now you're focusing just on Billy.
My comments aren't focused on any one person, after some of the things that players have done before.

I wish I still had all the Werewolf stats I had compiled, along with the synopsis of past games.

I'm basing my previous comments on all the other games I've played as Villager / Seer / Wolf / or Mod.

You know as well as I do, how common sense seems to go out the window, when a player focuses on just him or her staying alive; instead of thinking of the village or wolf pack.

You failed or ran from my question, after I answered yours.

Show me where you right, that has NOTHING to do with the powers of a Seer!!

I was right about you being unhelpful to the village

I was right in the end about Mott and Yaya being wolves

I was right about Rune being Village

I was right about Billy being Village and his special power. But hey maybe I just had a lucky guess right? Accept nobody has refuted my claims about post 71 and 82.

My comments aren't focused on any one person, after some of the things that players have done before.

I wish I still had all the Werewolf stats I had compiled, along with the synopsis of past games.

I'm basing my previous comments on all the other games I've played as Villager / Seer / Wolf / or Mod.

You know as well as I do, how common sense seems to go out the window, when a player focuses on just him or her staying alive; instead of thinking of the village or wolf pack.

Do you really believe that what I did was a desire to stay alive one more day?

You can’t be serious.

Just accept you were unhelpful to the village. Don’t take my word for it. You have a track record of being unhelpful villager. It’s ok. I still like you

Oh and you were 100% right about me and Billy being wolves.

:derp:

Back