Werewolf resurrected / May 2018

I was right about you being unhelpful to the village

1 - I was right in the end about Mott and Yaya being wolves

2 - I was right about Rune being Village

3 - I was right about Billy being Village and his special power. But hey maybe I just had a lucky guess right? Accept nobody has refuted my claims about post 71 and 82.

1 - With nothing to show this, until you were dead and the game was over

2 - Still nothing to show this, until you were dead and the game was over

3 - It was a guess; because there was no proof.

This is what you appear to unaware of.

Until it's proven, by a lynch or death, it's all a guess.

Now you can prove me wrong, by playing the next game and telling everyone who's who and everyone just voting by your say so.

Do you really believe that what I did was a desire to stay alive one more day?

You can’t be serious.

Just accept you were unhelpful to the village. Don’t take my word for it. You have a track record of being unhelpful villager. It’s ok. I still like you

So where were all your hints that would reveal all the wolves, after you died.

You seem to forget that I wasn't the only one who initially believed you were the seer outing themselves on D1.

Why didn't you try to convince the village to NOT lynch you?

How come you failed so badly in staying alive.

Despite Rune's inability to figure-out how to vote correctly (which was especially bad when you consider that I argued with Grind the whole time about nomenclature, and, yet, still managed to avoid getting modkilled), I still consider USF to have been the most worthless villager in the game, hands down.

Despite Rune's inability to figure-out how to vote correctly (which was especially bad when you consider that I argued with Grind the whole time about nomenclature, and, yet, still managed to avoid getting modkilled), I still consider USF to have been the most worthless villager in the game, hands down.

You say that every game; but that's because I don't fit into the mold(s) that you so desperately need.

If I went back reviewed post game comments, from games in the past; it highly probable that you've said the same thing, no matter what or how badly you screw up. :D

How come you weren't able to reveal who the wolves were and then lead the village into eliminating them??

Agreed.

Fuck I hate agreeing with Threedee

Now you can prove me wrong, by playing the next game and telling everyone who's who and everyone just voting by your say so.

Oh I am playing. I will play like you. I will have all sorts of insights but I will refuse to share with the Village because the wolves “might change behavior”

Fucking genius [emoji6]

You say that every game; but that's because I don't fit into the mold(s) that you so desperately need.

If I went back reviewed post game comments, from games in the past; it highly probable that you've said the same thing, no matter what or how badly you screw up. :D

Actually, I don't think I've ever criticized your gameplay before. Obviously, I have criticized Mott and WM, and I have even gone after Grind, when his antics helped hurt the village.

Oh I am playing. I will play like you. I will have all sorts of insights but I will refuse to share with the Village because the wolves “might change behavior”

Fucking genius [emoji6]

Or if I'm the seer, I'll play like you and commit suicide on D1; instead of working to stay alive and help the village. :D
<see what I did there>

Actually, I don't think I've ever criticized your gameplay before. Obviously, I have criticized Mott and WM, and I have even gone after Grind, when his antics helped hurt the village.

Are you positive about that, regarding your determination of how I was playing?

I was right about you being unhelpful to the village

I was right in the end about Mott and Yaya being wolves

I was right about Rune being Village

I was right about Billy being Village and his special power. But hey maybe I just had a lucky guess right? Accept nobody has refuted my claims about post 71 and 82.

After you died doesn't count, loser.

Do you really believe that what I did was a desire to stay alive one more day?

You can’t be serious.

Just accept you were unhelpful to the village. Don’t take my word for it. You have a track record of being unhelpful villager. It’s ok. I still like you

You killed the Seer D1, yeah, you were real helpful to the village.

Idiot.

BOOM

Now you're focusing just on Billy.
My comments aren't focused on any one person, after some of the things that players have done before.

I wish I still had all the Werewolf stats I had compiled, along with the synopsis of past games.

I'm basing my previous comments on all the other games I've played as Villager / Seer / Wolf / or Mod.

You know as well as I do, how common sense seems to go out the window, when a player focuses on just him or her staying alive; instead of thinking of the village or wolf pack.

billy was not in danger, billy had zero heat, and he would be outing himself as a wolf by fake claiming. (if he were a wolf). doing so as a villager makes no sense at all.

Last edited:
You know as well as I do, how common sense seems to go out the window, when a player focuses on just him or her staying alive; instead of thinking of the village or wolf pack.

if it were someone like leon, or some n00b, you may have a point. But billy is a rational player and a rational player is not claiming that role in that spot on that day in that context unless he is who he says he is. Then when you add to that the fact there was never a counter claim or a mention of the whole situation, it's simply a slam dunk.

anyone scratching their head more than an hour into day2 regarding billys cleared status just isn't as good as they think they are.

Last edited:
ILA HELPED to clear billy. Billy cleared himself. it was a team effort.

What is your opinion about his petty feud that got him killed D1? All you do is sing his praises, yet he completely screwed the village.

Had anyone else, say Mott did that,yii would be all over them for being a lousy player?

What is your love affair with IHA all about? I just don't get it. He doesn't even partake.

if it were someone like leon, or some n00b, you may have a point. But billy is a rational player and a rational player is not claiming that role in that spot on that day in that context unless he is who he says he is. Then when you add to that the fact there was never a counter claim or a mention of the whole situation, it's simply a slam dunk.

anyone scratching their head more than an hour into day2 regarding billys cleared status just isn't as good as they think they are.

Horse pucky. Could have been a brilliant wolf move with a villager who didn't want to either confuse the village or didn't know what to do because they were a rookie.

Or have been Rune and just said, eff it.

Back