Werewolf resurrected / May 2018

I can't seem to find the game thread, and didn't follow it much after some of D1, but what was the # of wolves and villagers? I recall thinking when I saw the intro that the game seemed a little wolf-heavy for the number of players with no more village powers than a seer and 1 person knowing who the seer was.

We ran with three wolves, which has been the case in every round except II and the last game from three years ago, when we ran with four. Back in Round II, I compiled a mega roster of players, which ultimately required substantial modkilling. I guess the previous game also had a sizable roster.

You're the one who asked and was then answered.

Do you have something else you want to throw poo at now?

Let's see what you were "right" that had nothing to do with your "Seer" ability.

Post #13 - Lynch Yaya
(you had already said you were going to do this, so it's just circumstantial)

Post #16 - Prove you aren’t a wolf
(Boy, that was really stellar :palm:)

Post #17 - That was supposed to be to Yurt
Yaya is my #1 suspect as I have nothing else to go on. Open to other suspects.
(So you forget who you're responding to and then still just go with what you had already stated)

Post #19 - According to Yaya everyone else is a spaz and he is “normal”
Yaya has always hated Zappa’s it stands to reason he would eat Zipperhead first
(Nothing substantial here)

Post #21 (to Jade) - why are you jumping in to defend Yaya?
That is very wolfish behavior
(Was everyone supposed to hang there hands on that revelation?)

Post #25 (to Wolf Rune) - You and I don't agree on much, but it wouldn't take much to get me lynch him.
Let's be honest, first day vote is probably going to be a villager anyway. Not going to be too many tells this early in the game. Yaya is as good as anyone. Of course I can be persuaded to do otherwise. Yaya has yet to prove to me that he didn't eat Zappas liver.
(Just more Yaya hate and nothing definite)

Post #39 (To Wolf Rune) - Interesting observation. If you compare to the last game Yaya already had five posts by this time.
Another interesting observation is that Jade and Unka are surprisingly quiet compared to last week at this time.
Top Three Wolf Candidates
Yaya
Jade
LiberalAvenger
I am basing this on their relative lack of posting compared to last week. Smells wolfy to me
So far ThreeDee, Billy and Rune have done their typical early hit and runs which is not in itself dispositive, but within normal behavior. USF will probably show up around noon. Haven't played with SF enough to know when he typically shows his face.
Yaya is my number one candidate. Nothing changed from last week to this week. His name was thrown out early. Last week he spazzed. This week he disappears. Seems wolfy
(Just more Yaya hate and nothing of substance)

Post #40 - You are really overreacting
Try to take a deep breath ok?
You only have one vote so far and that is from me. But, your reactions are very telling. Very wolfish.
(Just more Yaya hate and accusations)

There's way more of you just throwing shit out to see reactions; but show me where you right, that has NOTHING to do with the powers of a Seer!!

I wasn't a wolf you stupid fuck)

Back