werewolf?

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
anyone interested in getting another game going?

I'll be home next week, so can't do it before then

I'd also like to play this time, so I would need someone super elite to run it.

lets start an interest thread

current interest:

• me

I’ll be busy, lots going on, traveling AZ and Vegas.

..... weird.

I thought about you going to vegas yesterday. Completely randomly and unprompted. For literally no reason. I dont remember you ever saying you were going. Was that a premonition? Why was I randomly thinking of JPP rana going to vegas? That's SO FUCKING WEIRD.

And in my thoughts, I told myself that if you (rana) were to go to vegas, to tell you that if you end up at the grand lux at the Venetian, and you are in a salad mood, you should eat the fuji apple salad, because it's really good.

what a weird day. I'm sorry for making it so weird.

I must be tapped into like some weird cosmic energy or something.

So like.... this is fate.

..... weird.

I thought about you going to vegas yesterday. Completely randomly and unprompted. For literally no reason. I dont remember you ever saying you were going. Was that a premonition? Why was I randomly thinking of JPP rana going to vegas? That's SO FUCKING WEIRD.

And in my thoughts, I told myself that if you (rana) were to go to vegas, to tell you that if you end up at the grand lux at the Venetian, and you are in a salad mood, you should eat the fuji apple salad, because it's really good.

what a weird day. I'm sorry for making it so weird.

I must be tapped into like some weird cosmic energy or something.

So like.... this is fate.

Maybe it comes from mixing cannabis with hot sauce?

It is spoken of in song and legend that the mystical OwlWoman possesses many attributes, which are called in this quaint society by the term "socks". Should she deign to play your human game of Werewolves, should she use one or more of these "socks"? Or should she appear skyclad? lol

Back