werewolf?

can soeone please explain the hyroglyphics that jack is typing. Am I retarded or is that almost jibberish? Like why can't I comprehend his post? Who's the dumb one? I honestly don't know.

can soeone please explain the hyroglyphics that jack is typing. Am I retarded or is that almost jibberish? Like why can't I comprehend his post? Who's the dumb one? I honestly don't know.

Jack thinks Owl is some kind of Harpy, using her allure to sway you, and move in for the kill.

Last edited:

He thinks Owl is sinister, and wants to manipulate things. He kind of looks at her like she's a devious leader, having sway of the other girl posters. He often mentions her having girl gangs. He thinks she has sway with Phantasmal. I've told him in the past, that his experience with what seems like girl gangs, is just reaction to his sultry talk.

..... weird.

I thought about you going to vegas yesterday. Completely randomly and unprompted. For literally no reason. I dont remember you ever saying you were going. Was that a premonition? Why was I randomly thinking of JPP rana going to vegas? That's SO FUCKING WEIRD.

And in my thoughts, I told myself that if you (rana) were to go to vegas, to tell you that if you end up at the grand lux at the Venetian, and you are in a salad mood, you should eat the fuji apple salad, because it's really good.

what a weird day. I'm sorry for making it so weird.

I must be tapped into like some weird cosmic energy or something.

So like.... this is fate.

Grind is the Seer.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING ALIEN BOY???????

1. I appreciate the offer.
2. I'm not that familiar with the 'game', but I think it takes a concentrated effort and dedicated time to play. I'm more of a 'hit & miss' Poster, I'm in and out here.
3. I was supporting Owl being included.
4. The line: "But, she is sneaking" should have read "But she is sneaky". My apologies for the misspelling.
5. Are you inviting Owl to play? I doubt she will ask twice.

DG: "can soeone please explain the hyroglyphics that jack is typing".
Jack: Invite Owl to play. She is literally DYING to be invited. Or ... is this an 'Old Boys Club' ... terrified of estrogen?

1. I appreciate the offer.
2. I'm not that familiar with the 'game', but I think it takes a concentrated effort and dedicated time to play. I'm more of a 'hit & miss' Poster, I'm in and out here.
3. I was supporting Owl being included.
4. The line: "But, she is sneaking" should have read "But she is sneaky". My apologies for the misspelling.
5. Are you inviting Owl to play? I doubt she will ask twice.

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...ewolf-Thread-(WOLVES-WIN!)&highlight=werewolf

I recommend you peruse Day 1 of the original game. We were all noobs, and it worked-out pretty well. And the end of the first day is still the funniest moment of the Werewolf series to me, despite later games that offered such novelties as me vigilante-shooting Grind.

..... weird.

I thought about you going to vegas yesterday. Completely randomly and unprompted. For literally no reason. I dont remember you ever saying you were going. Was that a premonition? Why was I randomly thinking of JPP rana going to vegas? That's SO FUCKING WEIRD.

And in my thoughts, I told myself that if you (rana) were to go to vegas, to tell you that if you end up at the grand lux at the Venetian, and you are in a salad mood, you should eat the fuji apple salad, because it's really good.

what a weird day. I'm sorry for making it so weird.

I must be tapped into like some weird cosmic energy or something.

So like.... this is fate.
I hadn’t said anything, yet! That is weird! Thanks for the tip!

I will defer to 'ThatOwlWoman'. But, she is sneaking. See:
Owl: "Or should she appear skyclad? "
Jack: Already using her feminine charms. (you've been warned)

She has 2/3 of the board on ignore ffs, do how does that work?

Last edited:
Back