Wesley Clark's list of seven...

Of course, it's all some Republican's fault.

You really had to push hard to get that one out, didn't you?

Plugged.gif

It isn't his job to speak for "the world".

I guess the world agrees, because I don't see a lot of international support for O-BOMB-YA right now.

No, it's not some Republican's fault. It's America's fault and America bears the guilt and shame. That leave both of you with egg on your faces. Your opposition to war is nothing but opposition to Obama. History proves that of the political right in the US. You fucking warmongering pigs haven't even been able to come to terms with the fact that Iraq was a phony war yet!

No, it's not some Republican's fault. It's America's fault and America bears the guilt and shame. That leave both of you with egg on your faces. Your opposition to war is nothing but opposition to Obama. History proves that of the political right in the US. You fucking warmongering pigs haven't even been able to come to terms with the fact that Iraq was a phony war yet!

What shithole are you a specimen from?

Bush was NOT elected by the American people.

He cheated in the election.

the American people wanted Gore.

he then cheated again to win the next time.

the people wanted Kerry.

how can you blame the victim?

What shithole are you a specimen from?

I'm Canadian. But I'm delighted that my words are soliciting a response such as that. It tends to lead to clearing up the matter of just why the US political right are objecting to a ME war this time around.

Canada took part in the first Iraq war but we learned from our mistake and we turned down the invitation for the next one. Unfortunately we are back with a rightist government and we are signing on to this one. If it goes ahead then my accusations against the US go just as well for Canada. I don't mind being honest about it at all.

Bush was NOT elected by the American people.

He cheated in the election.

the American people wanted Gore.

he then cheated again to win the next time.

the people wanted Kerry.

how can you blame the victim?

Are you serious? Can you really stretch it to say that the American people don't stand guilty for the Iraq war just because there's a good possibility that Bush wasn't the legitimately elected president?

Now I have you on the run. Not only with this but also your switch to 'weapon delivery systems' and away from the humanitarian scam you think you are backing.

Not saying they are guiltless.

But you are saying we are all evil and wanted everything Bush gave us.

the majority of Americans never voted for the asshole.

so the right in this country is who you should blame.

you just like hate so much you stretch it out to hate all of us

Bush was NOT elected by the American people. He cheated in the election. the American people wanted Gore. he then cheated again to win the next time. the people wanted Kerry. how can you blame the victim?

LOL, and this magical cheating stopped working for McCain & Romney?

Didn't Bush teach them the words to the spell?

I'm Canadian.

Bunch of racists, aren't you?

It tends to lead to clearing up the matter of just why the US political right are objecting to a ME war this time around.

How's that, eh?

Canada took part in the first Iraq war but we learned from our mistake and we turned down the invitation for the next one. Unfortunately we are back with a rightist government and we are signing on to this one. If it goes ahead then my accusations against the US go just as well for Canada. I don't mind being honest about it at all.

Maybe you should beg the Queen for an audience.

Damo do you watch "Democracy Now"? (ch. 375 on Direct TV) Thats pretty radical stuff on there.

I thought that it would start a conversation, interesting that Syria was on the supposed "radar" at that time, but now he's like Desh... It's all good because the President wears a D Jersey! Yaaay! Kill us some brown people for Democracy!

I thought that it would start a conversation, interesting that Syria was on the supposed "radar" at that time, but now he's like Desh... It's all good because the President wears a D Jersey! Yaaay! Kill us some brown people for Democracy!

I have told you repeatedly WHY I am for this action.

why do you pretend its not a valid reason?

How will the world benefit from the delivery system and a chem weapons cash floating on the winds of war?

Clark knows what hes talking about.

why you not hating on him like your hating on me for his position?

I have told you repeatedly WHY I am for this action.

why do you pretend its not a valid reason?

And I have told you repeatedly why I think you would be against it if it were an R jersey in that office. You have no credibility, this President could literally eat an infant alive and you would be here telling us that it was just a late term abortion and how great it is that he's a doctor too!

Politicians say the damnedest things at times but we should never let them escape from their words when the situation doesn't suit what they said. Wesley Clarke blew the whistle on US motives in the ME and that's not going to ever go away. He can twist in the wind all he likes now but his credibility is gone if he tries to take a different approach to suit this situation.

And I have told you repeatedly why I think you would be against it if it were an R jersey in that office. You have no credibility, this President could literally eat an infant alive and you would be here telling us that it was just a late term abortion and how great it is that he's a doctor too!

and your proof is what?

that I agree with the vast world intel on this and the experts like Clark?

Back