Wesley Clark's list of seven...

all you can see is Obama and NOT the reality of the situation this country finds placed before it

I guess that was the Grover plan all along.

weaken this country until its weak enough to drown in the tub

and your proof is what?

that I agree with the vast world intel on this and the experts like Clark?
No, that you disagree with the vast world on this, and agree with the Demobots like Clark. It isn't okay to help the people who killed Americans in NYC just because you want the President to save face.

No, that you disagree with the vast world on this, and agree with the Demobots like Clark. It isn't okay to help the people who killed Americans in NYC just because you want the President to save face.

so leaving them a weapons delivery system isn't helping them?

That is what you are calling for .

that this weapons system be the treasure they gain by winning.

I don't want anyone to own it

That is what you are calling for .

that this weapons system be the treasure they gain by winning.

I don't want anyone to own it

Are you really so lame as to think you can connect a weapons delivery system with a socalled gas attack? Are you not aware that a medieval catapult and all the way up to a helicopter can deliver poison gas?

In fact, isn't your best evidence so far the film of the thin trail of smoke coming down from a helicopter that is being used over and over again even though it was dated back to about March of this year?

There is not solid evidence. Period! Your basing your entire argument on emotion. Just as it's obvious that you did the same with the Iraq wars. You're the perfect sucker for the propagandists.

Are you really so lame as to think you can connect a weapons delivery system with a socalled gas attack? Are you not aware that a medieval catapult and all the way up to a helicopter can deliver poison gas?

In fact, isn't your best evidence so far the film of the thin trail of smoke coming down from a helicopter that is being used over and over again even though it was dated back to about March of this year?

There is not solid evidence. Period! Your basing your entire argument on emotion. Just as it's obvious that you did the same with the Iraq wars. You're the perfect sucker for the propagandists.

how was the gassing performed ?

Desh is in the General Politics forum demanding answers...

where has anyone claimed this was about gas?

disbelief.gif

Nobody in the Obama administration is even suggesting we force regime change in Syria.

Bush was NOT elected by the American people.

He cheated in the election.

the American people wanted Gore.

he then cheated again to win the next time.

the people wanted Kerry.

how can you blame the victim?

a post from the world of insanity.....lmao

Desh's latest claim is that the GOP cheats in elections but wasn't able to in the last 2 because of demographics...which doesn't explain BJ Clinton's 2 terms.

Back