West less than 90 days from economic supercrash

The American oligarchs have not just abused the world, a problem that is now being addressed by China Bloc, they also have abused the American people generally.

The Chinese are nasty cunts who are determined to fuck the world with BRI. I live in South East Asia ffs and see the problems it is causing for Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Pakistan etc. Thailand so far has managed to avoid suffering the same fate.

I saw a claim recently that the derivatives market is $790 trillion dollars, which if true is insane after all the problems with had with it in the Great Recession.

You wouldn't have posted it if you didn't invest credibility in it.

You are not just here innocently posting news for other people to read.
I post interesting things that I find as I explore reality, hopefully to stimulate thought and conversation, but sadly JPP is rarely of the quality that it works.

There are far too many low quality fucks like you here.

This idea in the West that the debt crisis can be solved with inflation is not remotely going to work, what we are going to see is long term economic devastation all through the West, and the global world order being replaced with a Chinese designed replacement, it will not just be the global financial system that goes away, the entire post WW2 global system is dead man walking.

You wouldn't have posted it if you didn't invest credibility in it.

You are not just here innocently posting news for other people to read.
Credible and true are not remotely the same thing....you are doing goal post moving as I confront you will another one of your many lies.

Back