‘We’ve all broken the Ten Commandments’: Evangelical Christians on why they’re still backing Trump

what doesn't make sense is an atheist thinking he has standing to decide what a "bad Christian" is......is it a human being with the same history of sinning as every other human being?........
*she* I know because I was forced to "believe" that BS growing up. Sin is actually a religious concept. They have built this for themselves and now refuse to practice what they preach? That is hypocrisy.

unless you look at what the US was like under the administrations of both.......then you can see a distinct difference.......
I see the difference between them. As I said previously, IF I was forced to vote and IF I had to pick between Trump and Biden, I'd vote for Trump because my politics aligns better with him. But I don't HAVE to vote and there ARE other candidates.

I don't take any meds like you old farts.

Perhaps you should see a mental health professional and fix that? ;)

200.webp

I see the difference between them. As I said previously, IF I was forced to vote and IF I had to pick between Trump and Biden, I'd vote for Trump because my politics aligns better with him. But I don't HAVE to vote and there ARE other candidates.
Your honesty is appreciated......

‘We’ve all broken the Ten Commandments’: Evangelical Christians on why they’re still backing Trump​

‘I’m not voting for a pastor. I’m voting for someone that leads the country,’ conservative Christians tell Bel Trew at the Road to Majority conference in Washington, DC​

In the audience, attendees acknowledged that Trump has been criticised for breaking commandments; there are the accusations that he committed adultery with Stormy Daniels and others, as well as his felony convictions in New York. But no one is perfect, they said. “We’ve all broken the Ten Commandments, haven’t we? All of us need Jesus,” said Frank Collins, 69, a pastor who drove eight hours from Detroit with his 19-year-old son to hear the president speak.​

“We’re not looking for a perfect person, but we’re looking for a person who has a heart for the American people and a heart for God. This is the man of the day. This is the man of the hour. And we’re praying.”​

🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

One of my sisters-in-law is a fundie Trumper. This is what she posted on her social media about Trump in 2016. No doubt he'll get her vote this time, too.

7EhuKet.jpg

I don't know how they can look at themselves in the mirror.

true except voting for a third party candidate or not voting is the equivalent of voting for Biden here in Michigan.........

Back