‘We’ve all broken the Ten Commandments’: Evangelical Christians on why they’re still backing Trump

you know nothing of decency, internationalist fascist traitor to humanity.
:truestory:
I forgive your lies against me because I know are mentally ill, Fredo. What I can't forgive you for is when you break the law and hurt Americans. You'll have to face justice on your own for those crimes.

When the time comes, will you eat your own gun? Try to commit suicide-by-cop? Or will you meekly let yourself be arrested and be willing to spend the rest of your life in a concrete box? $20 says it's the latter. After all, worst case scenario you can always just hang yourself in your cell. :thup:

8uz2dg.jpg

doesn't seem to bother you when you talk about Nancy Dancing or Repeachment......
I don't know what that means.

Every adult here who remembers 1998, remembers Republicans complained about Clinton's blowjob as much as anything else.

A moral poutrage they suddenly lost in 2016.

Last edited:
I don't know what that means.

Every adult here who remembers 1998, remembers Republican complained about Clinton's blowjob as much as anything else.

A moral poutrage they suddenly lost in 2016.
It's difficult to know if Pmp is simply demented or if he's abusing drugs. I'm guessing the former given his age and deteriorating mental condition.

I forgive your lies against me because I know are mentally ill, Fredo. What I can't forgive you for is when you break the law and hurt Americans. You'll have to face justice on your own for those crimes.

When the time comes, will you eat your own gun? Try to commit suicide-by-cop? Or will you meekly let yourself be arrested and be willing to spend the rest of your life in a concrete box? $20 says it's the latter. After all, worst case scenario you can always just hang yourself in your cell. :thup:

8uz2dg.jpg

8uz2dg.jpg
try shutting the fuck up one time, blowhard pompous ass.

1) it is fundamental to Christian theology that every human being is a sinner
2) it is fundamental to Christian theology that without the saving grace of Jesus Christ we have no way of being reconciled to God

if you remain unaware of this it is obvious you have no business debating Christian theology
It should be 'fundamental to Christians', that you do not support, to a position of power someone who is a shameless sinner, who does not repent, and instead seeks to raise money and grift from you while positioning themself as some kind of deity.

Trump cannot be saved as he does not repent. Even as he is caught doing his crimes, to the most vulnerable amongst us, he says he has nothing to repent as he has done nothing wrong.

Clinton was a womanizer and Repubs saw that as impeachable. They cried about his deeds with women. Unlike Trump, Clinton's were adults.

Clinton was a womanizer and Repubs saw that as impeachable. They cried about his deeds with women. Unlike Trump, Clinton's were adults.
Clinton was a HUGE friend of Epstein. Clinton was impeached for lying to Congress like Cohen and others have lied to Congress. Clinton also witness tampered. And tied to obstruct justice so......

‘We’ve all broken the Ten Commandments’: Evangelical Christians on why they’re still backing Trump​

‘I’m not voting for a pastor. I’m voting for someone that leads the country,’ conservative Christians tell Bel Trew at the Road to Majority conference in Washington, DC​

In the audience, attendees acknowledged that Trump has been criticised for breaking commandments; there are the accusations that he committed adultery with Stormy Daniels and others, as well as his felony convictions in New York. But no one is perfect, they said. “We’ve all broken the Ten Commandments, haven’t we? All of us need Jesus,” said Frank Collins, 69, a pastor who drove eight hours from Detroit with his 19-year-old son to hear the president speak.​

“We’re not looking for a perfect person, but we’re looking for a person who has a heart for the American people and a heart for God. This is the man of the day. This is the man of the hour. And we’re praying.”​

🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

If they can buy the bullshit their church feeds them, they can buy anything.

It should be 'fundamental to Christians', that you do not support, to a position of power someone who is a shameless sinner, who does not repent, and instead seeks to raise money and grift from you while positioning themself as some kind of deity.

Trump cannot be saved as he does not repent. Even as he is caught doing his crimes, to the most vulnerable amongst us, he says he has nothing to repent as he has done nothing wrong.
you're making him the martyr with your unceasing and obvious persecution.

1) it is fundamental to Christian theology that every human being is a sinner
2) it is fundamental to Christian theology that without the saving grace of Jesus Christ we have no way of being reconciled to God

if you remain unaware of this it is obvious you have no business debating Christian theology
That’s why it’s so easy to fool evangelicals. They buy that bullshit.

Doesn't matter what it was about. He lied under oath and was impeached for lying.
I recall Senator Larry Craig on a talk show chastising Clinton for being a “naughty, naughty boy”.

Remember Craig? Wide stance Larry? The guy that got busted for trying to entice an undercover cop in a Minneapolis airport bathtoom?

Back