What a Show Nancy

We can but hope the other appears before too long.

I am not sure how long ObiWan can hold out in the midst of the minions of Mordor.
Now we are confusing metaphors here....

Are you saying that Gore is training the next Darth Vader? Interesting. I wonder who that is....

"Keep up Damo "

So Obi Won is going with Frodo to Mordor? Piece of cake... like anything in Mordor could stand up to the force.:pke:

But the great eye of Cheney is in mordor.....
Well, we could always just shoot the whiney "Luke" through the eye of Clinton using our catapult... after we tell him that Bill is his father...

Can you hear it now?

"Noooooooooooooooooooo... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Squish!"

Whiney Luke, Darned if you are not right, I had not thought of luke as a Republican before. Hence the big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when he found out billy boy was his daddy.

"Whiney Luke, Darned if you are not right, I had not thought of luke as a Republican before. Hence the big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when he found out billy boy was his daddy."

Well if Luke was the Republican... that would make Darth (the evil opponent) a Democrat. :D

It's Ironic that the candidate I'm most sure would end the war quickly would be a Republican......you know who.

Paul? Yeah, that's true, but he's unelectable. He looks a little crazy, have you noticed that? Not that Rudy doesn't have him matched, what is what those bug eyes? But with Rudy it doesn't seem to bother people, even though he actually is crazy. Paul, it's not going to wash for.

Yes Paul. Perhaps I'm biased he doesn't seem crazy to me. Most of what he says makes sense. He definitely doesn't sound like a politician and given that I suppose he does seem crazy given his candor.

Paul will fail because he will not package his message for mass consumption. If you agree with him you will vote for him if you don't you won't. He will not get votes merely based on charisma or likability.

"Whiney Luke, Darned if you are not right, I had not thought of luke as a Republican before. Hence the big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when he found out billy boy was his daddy."

Well if Luke was the Republican... that would make Darth (the evil opponent) a Democrat. :D

Could be, he had no balls and worshiped the emperor....

but then that could also be a Rebutliken or Demoncrat....They all pretty much suck nebula gas.

Paul? Yeah, that's true, but he's unelectable. He looks a little crazy, have you noticed that? Not that Rudy doesn't have him matched, what is what those bug eyes? But with Rudy it doesn't seem to bother people, even though he actually is crazy. Paul, it's not going to wash for.

Umm the rest of the country expects people from NY to be a bit crazy.

Yes Paul. Perhaps I'm biased he doesn't seem crazy to me. Most of what he says makes sense. He definitely doesn't sound like a politician and given that I suppose he does seem crazy given his candor.

Paul will fail because he will not package his message for mass consumption. If you agree with him you will vote for him if you don't you won't. He will not get votes merely based on charisma or likability.

There is something strange looking about him IHG. But I thought Rudy looked even stranger when he responded to what Paul said. The bug-eyed look is not a fav of mine.

I was glad he said what he said, just like I was glad Gravel said what he said at the D debate.

Have you ever been here usc?

Yep used to go there quite a bit on business trips.

Flew into and out of all the airports in the area, including Islip ;)
Have been all over that area, some sucked bigtime others were not so bad. even drove in NYC, but usually got a limo.

The funniest thing was that the punks would leave me alone once they figured out I was a hillbilly :D

Last edited:
Yep used to go there quite a bit on business trips.

Flew into and out of all the airports in the area, including Islip ;)
Have been all over that area, some sucked bigtime others were not so bad. even drove in NYC, but usually got a limo.

The funniest thing was that the punks would leave me alone once they figured out I was a hillbilly :D

And you think that we're weird? We're really nice people. All I ever meet in NYC are nice people. I don't know where that rep comes from.

Islip McArthur huh? My mom lives over by there. I used to too.

Back