What a Show Nancy

I'm not down on "New Yorkers" I work with them on a regular basis. They are always surprised that I am native to CO because I usually go at the same speed as they do during a conversation.

I knew a guy from the West Coast like that. You'd never even know he wasn't from NY.

It just sounds like there are a lot of negative stereotypes of NY'ers here. I'm surprised. I mean, it's different if we are talking about Southerners.

You know the fast talk is ok as long as the verbal ourtut rate does not go faster than the mental output rate.

I have known some with 9600 baud mouths and 300 baud brains.
I know what you mean. OTOH, I used to stumble over words and vapor lock because I have a 9600 baud brain and a 300 baud mouth. Buffer overflow big time.

I know what you mean. OTOH, I used to stumble over words and vapor lock because I have a 9600 baud brain and a 300 baud mouth. Buffer overflow big time.

That is more my problem as well.
Remember I am a hillbilly and all hillbillies have 300 baud mouths.

Lol...

FL was full of Newyoikers when I lived there. Most could not drive worth crap.

How so very true...I had to take by the hand a NY dude at the Federal law enforcement academy at Glencoe ,Ga...he was failing the Pursuit driving course...the instructor teamed him up with this 'former' Cali dude...'Me' the instructor was from the deep south and said he was from a family of drivers from his past that were 'Moonshiners' he said those from Cali were not up to snuff..well to make a story short..the NYC dude passed the course...with a little help from a Cali...used to be 1/4 mile racer...lol

Back