• Jews (for Asshat)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Watermark

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Grind

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
UCLA Bruins and hippies

What is it with you and hippies man? and I was just this close to making a post defending your sorry butt on that thread where Tiana and Cypress are making fun of you and your late night posts you try and blame on some vaguely sinister "friends" of yours!

Wow in a world where two year olds are tortured to death by their mothers and bombs fall on the heads of babies and other innocents while digusting slimy slugs rub their hands over the profits they're making on it, you hate hippies!

Ok!

What is it with you and hippies man? and I was just this close to making a post defending your sorry butt on that thread where Tiana and Cypress are making fun of you and your late night posts you try and blame on some vaguely sinister "friends" of yours!

Wow in a world where two year olds are tortured to death by their mothers and bombs fall on the heads of babies and other innocents while digusting slimy slugs rub their hands over the profits they're making on it, you hate hippies!

Ok!

I'm take it you don't watch South Park much? Throughout the years there have been different episodes with Eric Cartman making references to hating hippies. He's my favorite character on the show so I find it funny. That's where I get it from.

Ok!

BTW, if you were going to stand up for me then thank you. I've admitted before to being an idiot and posting stupid things drunk when I wish I hadn't. I just said that one time I was not near a computer and there was no way I could have posted.

I'm take it you don't watch South Park much? Throughout the years there have been different episodes with Eric Cartman making references to hating hippies. He's my favorite character on the show so I find it funny. That's where I get it from.

Oh Jesus, you guys with that freaking southpark. Everytime I open my mouth I get the same crap back "Ohhhh you must not watch southpark" That's right, I don't!

But isn't that show written by a couple of libertarians? Or, Libertarians? Or, extra-foam/LIBertarians?

Some sort of libertarians?

That figures.

BTW, if you were going to stand up for me then thank you. I've admitted before to being an idiot and posting stupid things drunk when I wish I hadn't. I just said that one time I was not near a computer and there was no way I could have posted.

LOL I was going to! Not because I think you didn't post it but because I didn't think it was that big of a deal.

Oh Jesus, you guys with that freaking southpark. Everytime I open my mouth I get the same crap back "Ohhhh you must not watch southpark" That's right, I don't!

But isn't that show written by a couple of libertarians? Or, Libertarians? Or, extra-foam/LIBertarians?

That figures.

I don't think any group has been free from mocking on that show. And I'm sure you would appreciate that they definitely make fun of religion and religious zealots.

People who don't like cheese. They are teh EEeeevilllll!

MermaidMan.PNG

LOL I was going to! Not because I think you didn't post it but because I didn't think it was that big of a deal.

it wasn't a big deal.

I just like teasing cawacko. He's such a good sport about it. Which you can't say about a lot of thin-skinned posters here. :)

That figures.

gallery.05.jpg

He was on acid.

Back