Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Jews (for Asshat)

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Watermark

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Grind

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Only person I hate... is a deadbeat dad oweing over $10000 in child support, no driver's license, two warrants for his arrest (preventing him from his visitation rights), no job, no ambition to get a job,and won't allow me to adopt the child because of his ego. I can't even legally take care of her medically because I have no rights to her. Only the mother can, yet I am with the child more than anyone. His own mother has gave up on him at this point because she cares for her grand-daughter and he is nothing but a lying sack of dog-shit just counting his days before his next experience behind bars.

Only person I hate... is a deadbeat dad oweing over $10000 in child support, no driver's license, two warrants for his arrest (preventing him from his visitation rights), no job, no ambition to get a job,and won't allow me to adopt the child because of his ego. I can't even legally take care of her medically because I have no rights to her. Only the mother can, yet I am with the child more than anyone. His own mother has gave up on him at this point because she cares for her grand-daughter and he is nothing but a lying sack of dog-shit just counting his days before his next experience behind bars.

Wow. In a tangential way, I can relate.

Are you married to the mom? Because you can put a step-kid on your comapny health benefits policy. You don't have to have custody yourself.

We actually just picked out the Rings, and Dec. 1st, there is a Diamond Sale that we are able to get the Diamond we want to be mounted and a better price. I will propose on January 1st, 2008 at 12:00 AM...

We actually just picked out the Rings, and Dec. 1st, there is a Diamond Sale that we are able to get the Diamond we want to be mounted and a better price. I will propose on January 1st, 2008 at 12:00 AM...

congrats, man!

You can totally put a step kid on every benefits policy your company has. I think that's pretty standard. You don't have to be a legal guardian of the step kid, or anything.

Sometimes, you have to work within the system we have; not within a system we would want. Believe me, I know that all too well. It'd be one thing if we had true universal healthcare. But, we have what we have right now.

Yeah, there is no real perfect system. I wish we could live in a Utopia but everyone has different needs and different ideas of what is best. I love my employer provided healthcare but haven't used it once yet. Only used my dental. But either way, had I been able to adopt her I would be visiting doctors frequently keeping her healthy. A little one at her age hasn't built up an immune system yet to fight of infections and illnesses. I'm pretty healthy so I only need it for emergency situations. Universal Healthcare would make it so she is covered, but how much would it effect the whole medical industry is my biggest question. I feel its inevitable, there will be Universal Healthcare, and we need to pick the best plan possible that provides the most coverage, at the least cost, without a major cost to the medical industry.

If it is a life threatening situation they will treat her, but otherwise no in my expericenc with stepchildren.
You cannot even authorize her vaccinations.

Yep, I don't even know if I can take her in for an Emergency and sign off for anything to be done for her.

Yes you can. If she is desingated as an authorized beneficiary on YOUR health insurance policy, you can take her to the emergency room, sans Mom.

That's my experience anyway. At least for x-rays, MRIs and stuff. I don't know about surgery.

Yes you can. If she is desingated as an authorized beneficiary on YOUR health insurance policy, you can take her to the emergency room, sans Mom.

That's my experience anyway. At least for x-rays, MRIs and stuff. I don't know about surgery.

This stuff is good to know :)

I have more knowledge preparing for a disaster to some computers than I have knowledge preparing for a disaster to something much more important to me... I need to educate myself..

ohhhhh do you have a link to the ring?

ohhhhh do you have a link to the ring?

530648904_MV_LG.jpg

This is the band we are going to use. We are going to have a 3/4 ct Flawless Diamond.

Back