What are you currently drinking?

I'm drinking coffee. I roasted some duncan doughnut beans till aromatic then ground them and brewed a pot with some filtered water. I still have that bottle of Makers I bought last week. I might buy a nice cigar and sit out on the porch and drink a glass if it warms up some. It was to cold yesterday.

you actually have a coffee bean roaster and then you actually use duncan doughnut beans :wha:

drank quite a bit of tap water this afternoon.....just recently I had a large glass that was three parts unsweetened grapefruit juice and one part diet Sierra Mist.....

drank quite a bit of tap water this afternoon.....just recently I had a large glass that was three parts unsweetened grapefruit juice and one part diet Sierra Mist.....
I'm assuming that your partly diabetic. If so, cool. If not, dude, the new Sierra Mist, with all natural sugar, is awesome. It's difficult for me to finish one can (because HFCS suppresses your stomaches feeling of being full).

I'm assuming that your partly diabetic. If so, cool. If not, dude, the new Sierra Mist, with all natural sugar, is awesome. It's difficult for me to finish one can (because HFCS suppresses your stomaches feeling of being full).

not diabetic, but why do you want to pump your body full of all that sugar?....it's how I was raised....when I was a kid and we were out working the fields we drank water with a big squirt of Real Lemon in it....no sugar at all......

Last edited:
not diabetic, but why do you want to pump your body full of all that sugar?....it's how I was raised....when I was a kid and we were out working the fields we drank water with a big squirt of Real Lemon in it....no sugar at all......
Ummm becuase the shit that passes as artificial sugar has a high chance of causing cancer and fucking your liver/kidneys. Just a warning man, in the end I truly do not give a fuck.

I like taking one of those big Igloo coolers and slicing an orange in it.
ABOLUTELY REFRESHING.
My wife did this, when her and the kids chopped weeds (chopping cotton) in the Cotton fields.

you actually have a coffee bean roaster and then you actually use duncan doughnut beans :wha:
No. I don't have a roaster. I just pour the beans into a skillet at medium temp and heat them till fragrant. Then I grind them and and brew a pot and don't knock DD coffee. It's one of the more expensive brands out there at about $9/12 0z bag. I like a medium roast and nothing beat DD Coffee for a medium blend. If you like if very dark and bitter, then go with Starbucks.

It really is. Personally I put it way above Starbucks.
I do to. It's my favorite. But if you like adding lots of cream and other flavors to your coffee then I'd go with Starbucks. If you drink it black and like a medium roast....DD is my favorite. Though 8 O'Clock coffee is a great value. 100% arabica and a very good flavor for about $3.50/bag less then Starbucks or DD's.

I do to. It's my favorite. But if you like adding lots of cream and other flavors to your coffee then I'd go with Starbucks. If you drink it black and like a medium roast....DD is my favorite. Though 8 O'Clock coffee is a great value. 100% arabica and a very good flavor for about $3.50/bag less then Starbucks or DD's.

I just use half and half, no sugar.

No matter how often I've tried Starbucks, it was always bad. Even the fast food places have better coffee. Mickey D changed their blend and it's good now. Right now at home we have Maxwell House original blend, which seems to be improved from when I drank it years ago.

If you get the chance, try Foglifter by Millstone. It's a medium roast. It's hard to find around here so I get it when I can.

Back