What are you currently drinking?

I just use half and half, no sugar.

No matter how often I've tried Starbucks, it was always bad. Even the fast food places have better coffee. Mickey D changed their blend and it's good now. Right now at home we have Maxwell House original blend, which seems to be improved from when I drank it years ago.

If you get the chance, try Foglifter by Millstone. It's a medium roast. It's hard to find around here so I get it when I can.
I've never tried Millstone. It's available here but it's pricey too.

I assume you mean on your mother's side?
No....my paternal grandmother actually.

I know I worried my parents about that before I met my present wife. When I was living in Arkansas I was dating an African American woman from NYC who was running a Temp Service business there. She was as out of place there, or more so, then I was. He dated for about a year. I broke up with her cause she had a drinking problem.

I'm drinking coffee. I roasted some duncan doughnut beans till aromatic then ground them and brewed a pot with some filtered water. I still have that bottle of Makers I bought last week. I might buy a nice cigar and sit out on the porch and drink a glass if it warms up some. It was to cold yesterday.

You roasted those poor doughnut beans?

Killing them before they could be planted and grown to wonderful, tasty Dunkin Doughnuts...HOW DARE YOU?!?

Makers Mark

3101.jpg

On the rocks with a dash of lemon juice and a joint!

Back