What are your top three (3) issues for the November election?

You really think that Rupert Murdoch and Paul Ryan are Trump supporters? :rofl2:

@IBDaMann -- Yet ANOTHER "Fox News" reference from leftists.
AProudLefty has no clue what's going on. His posts are usually in the "12 items or less" category so that whatever cogent point you claim he made, he can say "I never said that" ... which he will say even if it's exactly what he said, word for word.

Nope. Fox News is right of center.
Nope. You're about a decade behind the power curve. It's no surprise that leftists are too dimwitted to notice that all the conservative hosts (except for Hannity) have gotten the axe and are now relegated to podcasting. Today, Fox News is a clone of CNN yet leftists are still broken records about how evil Fox News is.

If you want to know what Fox News' position is on something, just watch CNN.

AProudLefty has no clue what's going on. His posts are usually in the "12 items or less" category so that whatever cogent point you claim he made, he can say "I never said that" ... which he will say even if it's exactly what he said, word for word.
Yup, that's his favorite little game that he plays. He usually plays it in the form of "I never said that (verbatim)", but like you said, he'll even deny it if it's what he said verbatim.

So yes, he obviously has no clue that FOX News is owned and controlled by leftists.

Last edited:
Nope. You're about a decade behind the power curve. It's no surprise that leftists are too dimwitted to notice that all the conservative hosts (except for Hannity) have gotten the axe and are now relegated to podcasting. Today, Fox News is a clone of CNN yet leftists are still broken records about how evil Fox News is.

If you want to know what Fox News' position is on something, just watch CNN.
LOL

You like to put words in people's mouths.

Nope. Fox News is right of center.
:rofl2: Since WHEN?? :rofl2:

You're wayyyyyyyyyyy behind the times, dude.

For the last decade (at the very least), FOX News has been owned and controlled by leftists. There's a reason why Tucker Carlson is no longer on there. There's a reason why Lou Dobbs is no longer on there.

:rofl2: Since WHEN?? :rofl2:

You're wayyyyyyyyyyy behind the times, dude.

For the last decade (at the very least), FOX News has been owned and controlled by leftists. There's a reason why Tucker Carlson is no longer on there. There's a reason why Lou Dobbs is no longer on there.
Wrong.

Back