What can we do about disability and welfare fraud?

And I yours:

101246527-M.jpg

Now you're desperate; but I digress.
This isn't a 2003 Harley and it's not a trike.
This appears to be Japanese and the attachment is called a side car.

Can you say it with me?

Siiide Caaar.

Good for you. :D

They have to know the equipment in order to solve a problem. As for changing careers employers will hire a young guy before they hire an older worker for any entry level position.

Manufacturing supervisors and/or facilities managers aren't entry level. People that work around valves, flow meters, pressure equipment and air tooling understand it, it is pretty much the same everywhere.

Now you're desperate; but I digress.
This isn't a 2003 Harley and it's not a trike.
This appears to be Japanese and the attachment is called a side car.

Can you say it with me?

Siiide Caaar.

Good for you. :D

Didn't see the wheel chair did you, it is not a side car dumbshit, the bike is actually operated from the wheel chair

Didn't see the wheel chair did you, it is not a side car dumbshit, the bike is actually operated from the wheel chair

And the item it is sitting in, is referred to as a........................?

C'mon, I know you can say it.
Say it right and you'll get to pick a toy from the toy bin.

A true manufacturing supervisor can learn the product anywhere, it is more about problem solving with people and equipment. That is the problem with liberals, they think one should only have to take a job in their "chosen" field, god forbid they may have to change careers.

Maybe he does not want to move to Mexico or China?

There are not enough manufacturing jobs here to go around.

So? If they really wanted to work rather than sit around in their paid-for house, they'd take a bath on a short-sale, now wouldn't they? Lazy fucks better be willing to make sacrifices!

:rofl2:

If they did then some of the posters on here might get kicked out on their own?

Back