What cheesy trash gets married at Disney?

Why? When did he get married? Were they having the convention then? Actually they just scheduled the convention there as a attempt at trying to insult him which is really stupid ..they're just wasting a lot of money... I probably could have taken a Princess Cruise for what it's going to cost him to do it there...lol .

He did it because that's what Casey wanted.

Disneyland is exceedingly clean given that tens of thousands of people visit per day.

If getting married at Disneyland is trashy, I guess I will count myself in with the white trash. There is a certain charm and value in Kitsch, and I had a good time and some good laughs when my relative did an Elvis wedding in Vegas just for the kicks.
I’m all for people doing their own thing, live your life, do no harm and enjoy life!

I’m all for people doing their own thing, live your life, do no harm and enjoy life!

I personally see a certain charm in good quality kitsch. Elvis made is laugh so much, my wife and I discussed renewing our vows at a Vegas Elvis wedding!

Why? When did he get married? Were they having the convention then? Actually they just scheduled the convention there as a attempt at trying to insult him which is really stupid ..they're just wasting a lot of money... I probably could have taken a Princess Cruise for what it's going to cost him to do it there...lol .

Convention? Disney had been doing gay pride and LBGT week for decades, it’s not a convention.

Last edited:
Word is that Disney is about to cut headcount at the theme parks yet again. The prices keep going up, the quality keeps going down.

My last trip to a Disney park was 2000. There is almost no chance that I will do another.

I'm guessing you puked your guts out on either Space Mountain or Mission to Mars.

Are you a Bud Light drinker like other Trumpian wimps JPP members, #10?

Convention? Disney had been doing gay pride and LBGT week for decades, it’s not a convention.
If it's not a convention what is it? They're crowing about this one... it's pretty funny... they still could have taken a really nice cruise for what it's going to cost them... and then of course they couldn't have given the finger to anybody... I wonder if they realize that no one cares?

If it's not a convention what is it? They're crowing about this one... it's pretty funny... they still could have taken a really nice cruise for what it's going to cost them... and then of course they couldn't have given the finger to anybody... I wonder if they realize that no one cares?

Yet here you are, caring and poutraging about it. lol

My last trip to a Disney park was 2000. There is almost no chance that I will do another.
If you have children and annual passes... and you go frequently... you learn what's great...and what to avoid.... I've got experts in the family...:)

Sure a cruise is possible, but they prefer Disney, so what.

Back