What do you call 49 dead muslimes in New Zealand?

BTW, I don't support someone shooting up and killing muslimes, but I can understand why someone would want to eliminate the goat fucking adherents of the teachings of a pedophile. I mean who couldn't understand that?

You are an idiot
There are good and bad in every race and religion.
There is a percentage of the population that is pure evil, a wire loose in the brain.
We have had a percentage of evil since the beginning of time and unfortunately it will never change.

Your comment leads me to believe you are the one with a loose wire.

You are an idiot
There is a percentage of the population that is pure evil, a wire loose in the brain.
We have had a percentage of evil since the beginning of time and unfortunately it will never change.

Gotta be a POE.

You are an idiot

There are no good muslimes

Another leftist posing as a "conservative". Fucking loser.

Nice try. I have been here longer than you. I am the real deal. But, I see muslimes for what they are. Even the ones that don't commit terrorist acts support them. Take our resident muslime moony. He supports every suicide bomber. He never denounces muslime terrorism. You can fake your concern, but deep down you agree with me.

I guarantee many across the world said "good, serves the muslimes right for all the terrorist acts they have committed"

Maybe if muslimes would not commit terrorist acts this wouldn't have happened. Just sayin

Nice try. I have been here longer than you. I am the real deal. But, I see muslimes for what they are. Even the ones that don't commit terrorist acts support them. Take our resident muslime moony. He supports every suicide bomber. He never denounces muslime terrorism. You can fake your concern, but deep down you agree with me.

I guarantee many across the world said "good, serves the muslimes right for all the terrorist acts they have committed"

Maybe if muslimes would not commit terrorist acts this wouldn't have happened. Just sayin

So, you are okay with the killing of innocent people for crimes that others have committed, then. That's disgusting. The people who did these shootings are pieces of shit. People who condone this garbage are also pieces of shit.

So, you are okay with the killing of innocent people for crimes that others have committed, then. That's disgusting. The people who did these shootings are pieces of shit. People who condone this garbage are also pieces of shit.

there is no such thing as an innocent muslime in my book. as such I reject your premise

I do oppose the killing of innocents

Another leftist posing as a "conservative". Fucking loser.
He has never been a leftist, he is stain on humanity and its sad you can’t just call him out without making a false claim about his being a leftist. He is seriously mentally ill and nothing more. I won’t even blame conservatives for him because the fine conservatives I know would be horrified by his posts.

You are an idiot

Thank you for doing this.

He has never been a leftist, he is stain on humanity and its sad you can’t just call him out without making a false claim about his being a leftist. He is seriously mentally ill and nothing more. I won’t even blame conservatives for him because the fine conservatives I know would be horrified by his posts.

I agree. To the dead, his position on the political spectrum is meaningless.

We have seen numerous acts of evil on both ends of the political spectrum. These acts of terrorism are simply evil personified. There are evil people all over the world. Evil is extant and always will be.

You need help, and I suggest that you get some. You can "reject my premise" all you want. Your opinion holds no value.

No value for sure.... but it enables others equally as depraved to speak and act out on their inner evil when they read those words.

Back