What do you call 49 dead muslimes in New Zealand?

From the manifesto: "Were/are you a supporter of Donald Trump?" the author of the manifesto wrote. "As a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose? Sure."

I am surprised this dude was not posting on jpp.com, as an established haven and safe zone for Islamophobia, racism, and bigotry

We'll have to keep an eye out for any who have suddenly disappeared. :smile:
Fright night!

I am going to give the benefit of the doubt that reichwingers here are not capable of mass murder.

But a lot of them support, engage in, or turn a blind eye to Islamophobia and bigotry. Which is exactly what there president does too.
And surprisingly, that is precisely the environment that fuels the anti-Muslim sickness rightwing terrorists yield to

Fright night!

I am going to give the benefit of the doubt that reichwingers here are not capable of mass murder.

But a lot of them support, engage in, or turn a blind eye to Islamophobia and bigotry. Which is exactly what there president does too.
And surprisingly, that is precisely the environment that fuels the anti-Muslim sickness rightwing terrorists yield to

That's exactly right. And it's disturbing.

Fright night!

It's tempting to want to think that most of the Reichtard haters here are too stupid, lazy, and cowardly to act on their words. But you never know. Maybe ppl around the accused NZ mass murderer thought the same about him?

It's tempting to want to think that most of the Reichtard haters here are too stupid, lazy, and cowardly to act on their words. But you never know. Maybe ppl around the accused NZ mass murderer thought the same about him?

A fair point.
Statistically speaking, it is almost impossible that any Trump supporter here could be a mass murdering rightwing terrorist.

What the rightwingers here do is not as heinous as mass murder, but is highly insidious nonetheless. They provide legitimacy, cover, and support for anti-Muslim bigotry and Islamophobia. And no righttwing terrorist can be pushed to the edge without immersing themselves in an environment of hate and white nationalism.

I shudder to think how many threads rightwingers have started on this forum dehumanizing Muslim refugees, claiming that Muslims are pre-disposed to crime and terrorism, and always and forever attempting to paint Muslims in the worst light possible. The number of threads and posts must run into the tens of thousands!

Nice try. I have been here longer than you. I am the real deal. But, I see muslimes for what they are. Even the ones that don't commit terrorist acts support them. Take our resident muslime moony. He supports every suicide bomber. He never denounces muslime terrorism. You can fake your concern, but deep down you agree with me.

I guarantee many across the world said "good, serves the muslimes right for all the terrorist acts they have committed"

Maybe if muslimes would not commit terrorist acts this wouldn't have happened. Just sayin

Maybe if far right white supremacists didn't commit terrorist acts this wouldn't have happened.

Dylan Roof
Andre Brevick
Las Vegas
Pittsburgh
Parkland
Sandy Hook
Christchurch

How proud you far right white supremacists must be right now.

BTW, I don't support someone shooting up and killing muslimes, but I can understand why someone would want to eliminate the goat fucking adherents of the teachings of a pedophile. I mean who couldn't understand that?

You have to be extremely ignorant to believe that.

Back