What do you call 49 dead muslimes in New Zealand?

The assertion that ILA is representing the left or the right is easily resolved.

Why don't you take a look at the history of his "thanks" notifications. He has received over five thousand thanks.

My guess is that about 99 percent of his thanks notifications are from conservatives and Trump supporters.

And that he has almost exactly zero, or very close to zero, thanks notifications from liberals on this board.

Let me know what the final tally is after you calculate it.

Which proves what, exactly? On an anonymous board that allows unlimited sock accounts. Shirley, you are not that gullible.

It is here 24/7

its blatantly racist

it is a russo bot hole designed to disrupt America and to divide us

its not human

its a program that cost Russia about 12 cents an hour to operate

the most cost effective GRU (the new KGB) program ever operated

You are a paid troll and are projecting. Who pays you troll

You are allowed your opinion, but I am also allowed to point out the errors in your thinking. You are part of the problem, youbsee everything evil as left, thatvis very flawed reasoning not based in fact.

Simply not true. While the Democrat Party leadership is certainly evil, most rank and file libs are just misguided dupes.

BTW, this POE thing works both ways.

NEVER FORGET

Americans didn't pick trump

Yes they did. When they allow the rules and laws to stand and act as if he's legitimate....they are responsible.

We minorities have been yelling at the top of our lungs for decades that the EC is a shame and the racist right had been cheating voters out of their votes. They have been cheating for decades.

America did nothing about it.

Yes they did. When they allow the rules and laws to stand and act as if he's legitimate....they are responsible.

We minorities have been yelling at the top of our lungs for decades that the EC is a shame and the racist right had been cheating voters out of their votes. They have been cheating for decades.

and So have I

why did they cheat?

because without it they cant get elected by the REAL American people

YES there are racists and far too many of them

what you are claiming is they don't need to cheat

think about that

think it all the way through

Our system chose Trump, the majority of American voters preferred Hillary Clinton.

and So have I

why did they cheat?

because without it they cant get elected by the REAL American people

YES there are racists and far too many of them

what you are claiming is they don't need to cheat

think about that

think it all the way through

I'm not claiming anything. I'm stating facts.

They have been cheating for decades and America does nothing about it.

If they are the minority why are they always in charge? Why does America compromise with them?

BTW, I don't support someone shooting up and killing muslimes, but I can understand why someone would want to eliminate the goat fucking adherents of the teachings of a pedophile. I mean who couldn't understand that?

I would hope there’s a Muslim someone near you who is reading this ...

Simply not true. While the Democrat Party leadership is certainly evil, most rank and file libs are just misguided dupes.

BTW, this POE thing works both ways.

American politics is for dupes. I'd stand more with the people, that want to change the way that dupe system works, then people stuck in the past.

All Muslims living in Europe or former European colonies.

I think I have already answered that question. I will be more clear. In my view, there is no such thing as an INNOCENT muslime. They are all evil and vile.

While I don't necessarily condone what happened, I can understand why someone would do it given the muslim atrocities over the years. Maybe muslimes should have some self reflection and consider what it is they are doing to make people want to do this. Charlie Hebdo ring a bell?

Maybe these alleged "innocent" muslimes should have done more to clean up their back yard.

It is just a thought. But, don't worry, I won't be sending them thoughts and prayers

Interesting that the board's biggest Rumpper is supporting this terrorist attack.

I am not surprised, emotion over facts.

This is disappointing Jarod. A couple of weeks ago you agreed I was the biggest Rumper on the board. From a purely competitive standpoint of wanting to be the best what would you say ILA did in the past two weeks to over take me?

I think I have already answered that question. I will be more clear. In my view, there is no such thing as an INNOCENT muslime. They are all evil and vile.

While I don't necessarily condone what happened, I can understand why someone would do it given the muslim atrocities over the years. Maybe muslimes should have some self reflection and consider what it is they are doing to make people want to do this. Charlie Hebdo ring a bell?

Maybe these alleged "innocent" muslimes should have done more to clean up their back yard.

It is just a thought. But, don't worry, I won't be sending them thoughts and prayers

If they are not innocent, why don't you condone what happened? Too much of a pussy to stand up for what you believe, or unsure of what you believe?

If they are not innocent, why don't you condone what happened? Too much of a pussy to stand up for what you believe, or unsure of what you believe?

I don't condone what happened GayRod, but I do understand someone wanting to slaughter muslimes. What isn't cleat about that to you?

You don't realize that you are receiving a lesson do you GayRod?

Back