What Do You Look Like?

I'm pretty sure they would. It's not a life changing observation.

It's the Elaine verus Jerry Seinfeld conundrum:

-Elaine: "At least half of all people are nice looking"

-Jerry: "Elaine, have you been to the Motor Vehicles Adminstration lately? At best, maybe 5% of people are good looking"

Thank God for generous, courteous people like Elaine. ;)

I'm 22.

The whole babyface thing just runs in the family... I can't really get away from it.. it doesn't bother me much though, the only thing that sucks is I'm going to be carded whenever I go to a bar till I'm like 35.. haha.

Damn you are all kids.

I actually made that comment about you looking at Beefys picture. You are really just a good looking kid. No offense by my heart belongs to that well formed, more to love man hunk which is Beefy.

I'm 22.

The whole babyface thing just runs in the family... I can't really get away from it.. it doesn't bother me much though, the only thing that sucks is I'm going to be carded whenever I go to a bar till I'm like 35.. haha.

My son is 19 and a half which is not really that much younger than you. He looks older than his age and always has.

I have always told the kids I know that trying drugs other than pot is merely shopping for the perfect one to destroy your life. Yes they all make you feel good and testing them out merely opens your system to finding the one which make YOU feel so good you ruin your life.

Damn you are all kids.

I actually made that comment about you looking at Beefys picture. You are really just a good looking kid. No offense by my heart belongs to that well formed, more to love man hunk which is Beefy.

LOL. I was thinking the same thing Desh. They really are all good-looking kids, but not being a sexual predator, I just can’t see them as anything other than kids.
Beefy is finger-licking yummy looking though.

I get endless ladies.

blackshirt.jpg

ooopss I mean now this a a man!

Back