What Do You Look Like?

Its awesome, beyond awesome. I move into my new pad tomorrow. Big lanai with 180 degree ocean views from Daimond head to Hawaii Kai. And the trip is that I'm paying $250 less in rent than I was in LA. Its a freaking dream. Once I move in I'll post pictures of the view.

Holy Crap, that sounds awesome.

I think I'm moving into some new digs in January. Down closer to the harbor, which will be cool. All I have to do is walk across the street with my kayak, to go for a paddle on the bay. :cool: I'm going to paddle every night after work, and make my upper body toned up to look like that Vin Diesel dude. :cool:

Holy Crap, that sounds awesome.

I think I'm moving into some new digs in January. Down closer to the harbor, which will be cool. All I have to do is walk across the street with my kayak, to go for a paddle on the bay. :cool: I'm going to paddle every night after work, and make my upper body toned up to look like that Vin Diesel dude. :cool:

That sounds pretty dudicle. But Vin Deisel? That guy's a penis. You ought to go for the Dean Carnazes look.

That sounds pretty dudicle. But Vin Deisel? That guy's a penis. You ought to go for the Dean Carnazes look.

Never heard of that guy. Yeah, I'll tone my body up like Vin Diesel ...in my dreams! lol.

So, what's your recreation of choice out there on the island. I mean, besides poker? lol. I know there awesome golf courses out there, ocean sports, and stuff.

117926_No1.JPG

Here is a picture of me with a beard.

It was taken by dilloduck... He is also in that picture. :D

Never heard of that guy. Yeah, I'll tone my body up like Vin Diesel ...in my dreams! lol.

So, what's your recreation of choice out there on the island. I mean, besides poker? lol. I know there awesome golf courses out there, ocean sports, and stuff.

Ocean going, jungle hiking, horticulture. I'm actually looking for a surfboard on craigslist as well. I might take up golf too. My place is only a few miles from Hanauma Bay as well, and as a kamaaina, i get in free. That place is awesome:

south-hanauma.jpg

117926_No1.JPG

Here is a picture of me with a beard.

It was taken by dilloduck... He is also in that picture. :D

Still smoking Reds I see, and that calculator watch is awesome.

Ocean going, jungle hiking, horticulture. I'm actually looking for a surfboard on craigslist as well. I might take up golf too. My place is only a few miles from Hanauma Bay as well, and as a kamaaina, i get in free. That place is awesome:

Still smoking Reds I see, and that calculator watch is awesome.
Actually, both of them have gone by the wayside, the picture isn't all that current.

I picked up smoking again temporarily, but am again going through the final stages of quitting again....

Actually, both of them have gone by the wayside, the picture isn't all that current.

I picked up smoking again temporarily, but am again going through the final stages of quitting again....

Yeah, I picked it up temporarily again in October of '04. But why on earth would you retire a calculator watch? Those things are classic.

:cool:

I went snorkling in Hanauma Bay. Very touristy, too many people for my taste, but the coral and fish are awesome. It definetly blew my mind.

This is going to be sweet, beefy. Its awesome to live in an area where you can be active outside year round.

PS: Don't try to surf the northshore, until your skill level is up to it. I almost killed myself there - those waves aren't for chumps like us :)

:cool:

I went snorkling in Hanauma Bay. Very touristy, too many people for my taste, but the coral and fish are awesome. It definetly blew my mind.

This is going to be sweet, beefy. Its awesome to live in an area where you can be active outside year round.

PS: Don't try to surf the northshore, until your skill level is up to it. I almost killed myself there - those waves aren't for chumps like us :)

Hanauma is very busy and touristy on weekends, but during the week its actually fairly quiet.

And I wouldn't dare try the north shore for a while. The surf up there is wicked huge. Every now and then they have the Eddie Aikau Invitational surf tournaments at Wiamea and Pipeline if the surf gets high enough. Check this out:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QwJx1uUgMNE

I'm alot of things, but I'm not suicidal.

cool. Yeah beefy, that always blows my mind, when I see people surfing on waves that big. I'd pee my wetsuit. :rolleyes:

Quitting is easy, staying quit is the hard part.

Back