What Do You Look Like?

im pretty sure you know the secret to life. I might look up to you. But that would be kinda weird.

Nah, I'm just some slob who sells spas at the carnival. The hardest part about moving here was buying the ticket. Really, just decide on something, and then in a weird way you end up doing the shit you need to do to make it happen. I'm the laziest, least motivated guy on the board. Alls I did was buy the plane ticket.

I love rafting, and I have had long hair for far more of my life than I have had short hair...

Excellent stuff.

I love having long hair. I might grow mine back. :)

Damo, colorado has to be the best for whitewater rafting. Cali is pretty good too. :) I used to have this summer job as a rafting guide. Sweet!

Nah, I'm just some slob who sells spas at the carnival. The hardest part about moving here was buying the ticket. Really, just decide on something, and then in a weird way you end up doing the shit you need to do to make it happen. I'm the laziest, least motivated guy on the board. Alls I did was buy the plane ticket.

like i said . ..

Isn't that the drinking age in Hawaii??

Does Hawaii count as America? Cus if it doesn't then they have good drinkin ages.

In the south, they talk a lot about it. But there's not actually a drinking age. It's just kind of something you hush up about.

Back