What Do You Look Like?

Do you think it was a little graphic? I was at work and I posted quickly, so I didn't filter myself the way I usually do. Ah who cares. It was true. :)

HOOOOWEEE!!!! It's party time! I could get used to this!

Sadly, this is the most action I've gotten in a while. :cry:

Interesting choice: pretty boy Matthew McConaughey

I'm starting to think Tiana is right: you have an obsession with gay anal sex, and with web pics of pretty boys.

In short, you're gay.

I'm offended! You're just now "starting" think I'm right? Of course I am. All he talks about is ass and focuses on gay anal sex as you pointed out. Not to mention the fact that he's a hard core misogynist. The signs are all there.

Its awesome, beyond awesome. I move into my new pad tomorrow. Big lanai with 180 degree ocean views from Daimond head to Hawaii Kai. And the trip is that I'm paying $250 less in rent than I was in LA. Its a freaking dream. Once I move in I'll post pictures of the view.

im pretty sure you know the secret to life. I might look up to you. But that would be kinda weird.

also can some girls post some pictures now? Im sick of seeing dudes.

Hey watermark/warren, we need to find some 20 something hot political girl and bring her here. ;)

Here's where I live :cof1:

bishipp3.jpg

Do you know Relic?

http://www.northernstars.ca/actorsabc/clothier.html

Here is a picture of me with a beard.

It was taken by dilloduck... He is also in that picture. :D

The beard on you is cool Damo.

Check out my pics, when I had long hair. Circa 1999 or 2000.

Check out my cool puppy dog, and my awesome whitewater rafting trip :cool:

Picture001.jpg

Picture.jpg

Just a little joke. Although I find it hard to believe you didn't watch the Beach Combers. I mean really. Did you live under a rock when you were a child? :D

My parents only let me watch like half an hour of TV a day. lol :D

I love rafting, and I have had long hair for far more of my life than I have had short hair...

Excellent stuff.

Yeah, I picked it up temporarily again in October of '04. But why on earth would you retire a calculator watch? Those things are classic.
The watch broke...

I worked, as a favor to a friend, in a gangsta bar over on Federal and 92nd as Security for a bit. Drinking the beer and being around all those people smoking after the bar closed was too much for this former addict....

I'm sure you can read back over the last few months and find the moments I was fighting the monster cravings...

I hate quitting, but I love the breathing thing too much to stop.

Much better pictures than that other one. Now you're more represented.

Back