What Do You Look Like?

LOL. I was thinking the same thing Desh. They really are all good-looking kids, but not being a sexual predator, I just can’t see them as anything other than kids.
Beefy is finger-licking yummy looking though.

Wow, this is the best news I've gotten all week. This rules! I suddenly feel like I can conquer th greater Kapolei area.

We stared longingly at the girls waiting on us at the bar.

We did as men do, drank beer, smoked cigarettes and grunted at the females.

I've been told I look like Robbie Benson...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30965667@N00/320874847/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30965667@N00/1340688512/

I guess I can see it. Give him green eyes...

Just post your pic dude, don't give us some guy dressed up as an Amish farmer. I want to see what you look like.

And on that note, I should as this disclaimer, courtesy of Senator Larry Craig:

"Let me be clear. I am not gay. I never have been gay. I love my wife. I love my country, I love my God, and I am not Gay.

Just post your pic dude, don't give us some guy dressed up as an Amish farmer. I want to see what you look like.

And on that note, I should as this disclaimer, courtesy of Senator Larry Craig:

"Let me be clear. I am not gay. I never have been gay. I love my wife. I love my country, I love my God, and I am not Gay.
I hear a foot tapping!

This is me without the beard... This picture isn't all that current.

Doug.bmp

I hear a foot tapping!

Doug.bmp

I can see the Benson thing. You are more manly looking though. Im trying to picture the beard. Guinness makes it grow in thick right?

I hear a foot tapping!

Doug.bmp

Dude, you look like a rocket scientist! And I mean that as a compliment.

p.s. the "HaHa" was about the foot tapping! Sorry!

Last edited:
Not bad. If you're going to live in California, the Central Coast is the place to be. I think you're neighbors with Phil Hellmuth also.

Not bad. If you're going to live in California, the Central Coast is the place to be. I think you're neighbors with Phil Hellmuth also.

Hawaii is the bomb though. I'm sure you are digging it. How are things going? Central Cali, is close second, though. ;)

Hawaii is the bomb though. I'm sure you are digging it. How are things going? Central Cali, is close second, though. ;)

Its awesome, beyond awesome. I move into my new pad tomorrow. Big lanai with 180 degree ocean views from Daimond head to Hawaii Kai. And the trip is that I'm paying $250 less in rent than I was in LA. Its a freaking dream. Once I move in I'll post pictures of the view.

Back