What Do You Look Like?

Oh christ, here come the dog lovers...ruining what was actually a pretty decent sex thread.

No one told me we were posting dogs. :pke:

He had sex with that toy a lot, so the thread is still on topic, technically.
jay001.jpg

Here's me.
Picture29.jpg

Actually, both of them have gone by the wayside, the picture isn't all that current.

I picked up smoking again temporarily, but am again going through the final stages of quitting again....

Cool--aint seen that for awhile----remember that crazy dude in the parking lot who took it ? :clink:

We had the two puppies at once. It normally isn't recommended but they were not littermates (not even the same breed) and different genders. It was a lot easier than trying to train two separately.

Since I plan on being it most of the time I will just get one. If I worked away from home I would get 2 so they would have company.
I miss my old hound, he was not too bright, but sweet and a great friend....

chap you look like a true bostonian/massachusettsian. Ever notice how you can tell if people are from this area? There just is this something that you can't put your finger on.

chap you look like a true bostonian/massachusettsian. Ever notice how you can tell if people are from this area? There just is this something that you can't put your finger on.

well im not Irish.. so thats a mark against me. Scottish and English mix.

You all have cool dogs. You too Said1. Way cooler than mine. :)

Check out this little rat dog I just adopted.

And here's where I take the little rat for her walks.

She's really, really cute!!! And what a beautiful area -- whew!

OK, here's my other guy:
BarleysFirstBirthday.jpg

As Diuretic pointed out, Australian Shepherds, like the one I posted earlier, never set foot in Australia. They're strictly an American breed. I've never read an explanation for the name. Anyway, my little Border Collie, shown here, has firmly Australian roots.

OK, here's my other guy:

As Diuretic pointed out, Australian Shepherds, like the one I posted earlier, never set foot in Australia. They're strictly an American breed. I've never read an explanation for the name. Anyway, my little Border Collie, shown here, has firmly Australian roots.

Wow. What a beautiful dog.

I must admit, I was feeling somewhat castrated when I take that little rat dog out for walks. Not exactly a "manly" dog. lol. just kidding. I'm just a sucker for homeless animals.

I dress like the alot. I wish I lived in the 80's, when everything I think is cool actually was cool.

OK, here's my other guy:
BarleysFirstBirthday.jpg

That sickens me. I have a Pit Bull.

Back