what do you use for cleaning a glass weed pipe if not alcohiol?

At this point, I'm more interested in "How do I remove the tar from smoking my pipe from my lungs"?

Trump please- DON'T ANSWER THAT!

trump%2Bsurprise%2Buse.jpg

I had several pipes back when I use to smoke but always preferred rolling my own... I could roll two joints simultaneously (using both hands) @ around 14 or 15.....

It's legal here but I still don't partake..
I quit for a few years. it was just a habit. But I have some anxiety problems, and rather then go the tranq. route
if I hit a bowl when the anxiousness comes on right away -I can usually knock it back..

Joints are a waste for sticky bud. 1 toke and i'm over the line

Superior? You're the one who was criticizing others for not smoking resin. You also incorrectly referred to it as hash.

Thankfully, I haven't been in a position where I didn't have weed in decades. Further, the shit I smoke takes one hit and you're blind. The board was asked about cleaning a bowl. The OP didn't ask to be criticized for being old enough to have weed available, and not have to smoke resin.

It's pot. It's not a topic that typically starts arguments. If you want to smoke resin...smoke resin. I would never do it, because I see no reason to.

Again...I have smoked the only pure hash there is...the goo that you scrape off of the scissors when you get done trimming.

Now THAT'S some 'resin' that is definitely worth smoking.

But we all know that it's really trichomes.

:rofl2: You are taking this subject waaaayyyyy too seriously, mein freund.

But to clarify, let me retrace some steps here....

My very first foray into this thread was my response to the OP...

That goo is THC laden resin.

Scrape it off and smoke it, dumbass!!!

Yes, I admit I called dukkha a "dumbass", but I always call him that. Or worse. Everyone does, so he expects it now.

Your direct response to me was....

I truly feel badly for people who are in that position. We all did it as kids. Might as well go digging in the cat litter box for a turd ;)

Do you not see where one might get the impression you were copping a condescending or "superior" attitude?

"...feel badly for...", "...in that position....", "....did it as kids....", "....digging in cat litter box for a turd...."

That is 100% condescension through and through.

Just calling someone a dumbass does not come across as haughty or high-minded to me.

You said that you haven't smoked in 10 years. That puts you in your 50s when you last smoked, which I assume included resin. If not, why did you stop?

The last few times I smoked weed was over several years and it was at a buddy's house. I'd go over occasionally to help him do things he needed a hand with and we'd smoke some when we were finished. Or sometimes I'd go over to watch a game on TV or just hang out. But it was always his weed so I had no dirty bong or pipe or resin to deal with.

The last time I bought weed and smoked it from my own bong was back in the 90's. I guess I might have cleaned it and smoked some of the goo, but I don't remember. I know we used to do it in college. I never heard anyone react so negatively to the idea of it though.

At this point, I'm more interested in "How do I remove the tar from smoking my pipe from my lungs"?

Trump please- DON'T ANSWER THAT!

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-WlS9o8aG_Hc/WTlpFtumNKI/AAAAAAAC308/-Vrkl1ebXvYG1CTMWdE1T3M7kQsUJNROACLcB/s1600/trump%2Bsurprise%2Buse.jpg[/QUOTE]

Trump doesn't smoke or drink, he only snorts legally prescribed Adderall.

[IMG]https://i.imgflip.com/3f8pf6.jpg

Are you kidding????

The stuff is literally hashish!!!

Pure THC resin.

But hey... if all you spoiled, entitled, millennial generation types think, because you've been raised having everything handed to you brand new, that you're somehow "above" smoking pure cannabis resin because it's "used" and not considered "upscale" enough, then more power to ye.

But to me it's just a huge waste of some good buzz.

Meh. You guys are obviously just typically sissified millennial girly men.

Man up and finish your weed!!!

ALL of it!!!

I'll be 63 in a few weeks.

So that must make you somewhere around 80.

Do they even allow you to have a bong and smoke weed in the nursing home????

I hope they do if I'm ever in one at your age!!!! :thup:

:rofl2: You are taking this subject waaaayyyyy too seriously, mein freund.

But to clarify, let me retrace some steps here....

My very first foray into this thread was my response to the OP...

Yes, I admit I called dukkha a "dumbass", but I always call him that. Or worse. Everyone does, so he expects it now.

Your direct response to me was....

Do you not see where one might get the impression you were copping a condescending or "superior" attitude?

"...feel badly for...", "...in that position....", "....did it as kids....", "....digging in cat litter box for a turd...."

That is 100% condescension through and through.

Just calling someone a dumbass does not come across as haughty or high-minded to me.
I posted some of your best material, as long as we're discussing 'condescending or superior attitude'.

Now that's some funny shit right there.

I remember being a kid, and not having weed. So we scraped our bowls, and smoked that nasty shit. Yea..we caught a buzz, but it's not that great a buzz. And I do indeed feel badly for people who are in a position where they have to do that. Not condescending at all. That's like smoking cat shit. Also like smoking opium, sans the buzz.
The last few times I smoked weed was over several years and it was at a buddy's house. I'd go over occasionally to help him do things he needed a hand with and we'd smoke some when we were finished. Or sometimes I'd go over to watch a game on TV or just hang out. But it was always his weed so I had no dirty bong or pipe or resin to deal with.

The last time I bought weed and smoked it from my own bong was back in the 90's. I guess I might have cleaned it and smoked some of the goo, but I don't remember. I know we used to do it in college. I never heard anyone react so negatively to the idea of it though.
Never heard someone react so negatively? It's disgusting, but a jones is a jones I suppose.

I've never seen anyone react so strongly in an attempt to defend smoking something as nasty as the stale resin in a pipe. We don't have to agree, but you're not the kid that your position reflects. You're someone who's been out of the game so long, you don't realize that the weed that's on the streets now is something that we never dreamed of in the 70s. You're talking about things we did in the last century, as if it's even viable today.

We agree on most everything else. We'll just disagree on smoking resin. Could be a lot worse!

If he isn't on drugs, then he's every bit the psychopath we know he is.

I strongly believe he has a major personality disorder but I also think he snorts Adderall based on both his behavior and physical indications.

I strongly believe he has a major personality disorder but I also think he snorts Adderall based on both his behavior and physical indications.
He's clearly paranoid, and delusional.

Looks like he hits quite a few of these:

What Are The Long-Term Effects of Heavy Adderall Use?
People who abuse a great deal of Adderall over a long period of time may experience:

• Sleep difficulties
  • Inability to concentrate
  • Lack of motivation
  • Depression
  • Irritability
  • Lethargy
  • Fatigue
  • Aggression
  • Thoughts of suicide
  • Mood swings
  • Paranoia
  • Hallucinations
  • Anxiety
  • Panic attacks
  • Heart disease
  • Weight loss
  • Headaches
  • Tremors
  • Constipation

He's clearly paranoid, and delusional.

Looks like he hits quite a few of these:

What Are The Long-Term Effects of Heavy Adderall Use?
People who abuse a great deal of Adderall over a long period of time may experience:

• Sleep difficulties
  • Inability to concentrate
  • Lack of motivation
  • Depression
  • Irritability
  • Lethargy
  • Fatigue
  • Aggression
  • Thoughts of suicide
  • Mood swings
  • Paranoia
  • Hallucinations
  • Anxiety
  • Panic attacks
  • Heart disease
  • Weight loss
  • Headaches
  • Tremors
  • Constipation

LOL. Agreed. I'm not sure if the Adderall addiction helps or worsens his mental disorders.

I posted some of your best material, as long as we're discussing 'condescending or superior attitude'.

Now that's some funny shit right there.

I remember being a kid, and not having weed. So we scraped our bowls, and smoked that nasty shit. Yea..we caught a buzz, but it's not that great a buzz. And I do indeed feel badly for people who are in a position where they have to do that. Not condescending at all. That's like smoking cat shit. Also like smoking opium, sans the buzz.
Never heard someone react so negatively? It's disgusting, but a jones is a jones I suppose.

I've never seen anyone react so strongly in an attempt to defend smoking something as nasty as the stale resin in a pipe. We don't have to agree, but you're not the kid that your position reflects. You're someone who's been out of the game so long, you don't realize that the weed that's on the streets now is something that we never dreamed of in the 70s. You're talking about things we did in the last century, as if it's even viable today.

We agree on most everything else. We'll just disagree on smoking resin. Could be a lot worse!

All that SARCASM (not condescension or superiority because in case you don't know, there's a difference) by me, was AFTER you set the tone.

As for the rest of your screed, I don't even know how the 70's entered into the discussion, but I will say the weed we got around here in Florida back then was always as good as most of the average weed today. Maybe where you lived it wasn't.

I truly feel badly for people who were in that position, though. :laugh:

And I don't have to run out and smoke some right now to know. They've been saying that about how today's weed is so much stronger etc, etc, for 10 - 15 - 20 years, while I was still smoking. But I always considered it bullshit. Weed is weed. Sure there's SOME weed that's super potent but that was around in the 70's, 80's and 90's too. You just didn't run across it everyday, which is pretty much the same as today.

And finally, I'm not "...reacting strongly to defend..." anything but myself. I couldn't care less about what someone else does and doesn't smoke or feels they're too good for.

I just always react sarcastically when someone appears to take an uppity attitude with me.

All that SARCASM (not condescension or superiority because in case you don't know, there's a difference) by me, was AFTER you set the tone.

Semantics. I did think it was cute though. Your 'boomer' suggestion that went out with the Vega, didn't have a very good reception here. Did it?

If you don't 'believe' that the % of THC is higher today, than it was in the 90s, then you simply aren't qualified to discuss the topic. Especially given that you were smoking whatever was commercially available, and I wasn't ;)

Semantics. I did think it was cute though. Your 'boomer' suggestion that went out with the Vega, didn't have a very good reception here. Did it?

If you don't 'believe' that the % of THC is higher today, than it was in the 90s, then you simply aren't qualified to discuss the topic. Especially given that you were smoking whatever was commercially available, and I wasn't ;)

There he goes with the uppity attitude again.... :palm:

Stoners.... :rolleyes:

NOMAD's an argumentative idiot who doesn't know shit about resin or weed today.
If one isn't smoking 1 hit weed today, you aren't even trying to find decent Cannabis

I scored a QUART OF 91% at Walmart today .
the bowl is clean, i splashed some on my back. welcome back iso.

Back