• Crack

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Marijuana

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Heroin

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Meth

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Ladyt's sweet sweet lovin', the most potent drug of them all . .

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Oxycodone

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Ecstacy

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Methadone

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Molly

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • DMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cocaine (shooted)

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
If you really want acid I may be able to find some instructions on how to make it, but I'd assume there's a reason only trained chemists usually make the stuff and it's not just baked out at random like meth.
Yeah, I'm pretty handy with dangerous chemicals....but not ones I intend to ingest. I'll just check my local channels.

ghanja febonya, do you know where I come from?
Babylon! Dem cut down mi herbs, and tell me to plant cassava!!!

Yeah, I'm pretty handy with dangerous chemicals....but not ones I intend to ingest. I'll just check my local channels.

The usual precursor for making LSD is ergotamine tartrate, good luck trying to get some of that. I suppose you could say that you suffer from massive migraines and get some that way. It will take a while though as even a thousand tablets only contain one gram.

http://www.medicines.org.uk/guides/caffeine~ergotamine tartrate/Migraine Headache

Tylenol, Nyquil, Benadryll, Hydrocodone (when I injured my knee)....that's about the extent of my experimentation. ;)

You could also just find some naturally growing ergot fungus, though that doesn't sound easy either.

If you start from ergot you really do need to be careful, if you avoid poisoning from ergot alkaloids then you might well blow yourself up using anhydrous hydrazine. Then again where do you get hydrazine from? You could try NASA as they use it as a rocket fuel! As I already said, the easiest way is to use ergotamine tartrate but the DEA monitor it closely. I have heard of people who go to India and get supplies there but who knows what sort of lowlifes you are likely to meet.

http://www.erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/elymoclavine.html

Any problems with this conversion, Tom? Elymoclavine does not appear to be controlled.

It is saying that the conversion of the aldehyde with manganese dioxide to get the methoxy ester is using cyanide as an oxidising catalyst. Now that might be an inorganic compound like KCN or an organic reagent with a cyanide group attached. Doesn't sound very safe either way, you may end up taking a one way trip!!

Last edited:
Back