• Crack

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Marijuana

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Heroin

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Meth

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Ladyt's sweet sweet lovin', the most potent drug of them all . .

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Oxycodone

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Ecstacy

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Methadone

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Molly

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • DMT

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cocaine (shooted)

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
You've seriously done meth? LOL wow.

You're lucky to have tried LSD while it was still widely available though.

i did meth...i went throught this experimental phase in my senior year...i don't know, i just snapped...pretty much straight A student and then when senior year hit...i just thought fuck it....wanted to try it all before college.

my experience....

marijuana is ok...nice high, makes you laugh, but honestly, it doesn't do much for me

shrooms....sick, gross, way to intense with a huge stomach ache

lsd/acid....not sick the first time and enjoyed it, the two times after, holy crap, i will never touch that again

meth...initially enjoyed it because of the almighty feeling and you could stay up with amazing energy...after a few weeks, fuck that, way, way too addictive and you have to buy the shit from hard core drug dealers

btw...the last time was in sophmore year college with lsd/acid (my 3rd and final time)

super trip at first and a lot of fun with the party....but very intense...no sickness, but i just don't like losing control of myself like that and it created a very strong paranoia state for me as i came down....my buddy...he had no problems...for me...never again

I've never done any of those drugs (aside from ethanol and caffeine), and I don't intend to. Drugs, especially hard ones, just aren't my style. Of course, being in the military means I can't, anyway...

i did meth...i went throught this experimental phase in my senior year...i don't know, i just snapped...pretty much straight A student and then when senior year hit...i just thought fuck it....wanted to try it all before college.

my experience....

marijuana is ok...nice high, makes you laugh, but honestly, it doesn't do much for me

lsd/acid....not sick the first time and enjoyed it, the two times after, holy crap, i will never touch that again

meth...initially enjoyed it because of the almighty feeling and you could stay up with amazing energy...after a few weeks, fuck that, way, way too addictive and you have to buy the shit from hard core drug dealers
Yurt sounds like my kinda partier.

I've never done any of those drugs (aside from ethanol and caffeine), and I don't intend to. Drugs, especially hard ones, just aren't my style. Of course, being in the military means I can't, anyway...

other than marijuana....you're missing nothing, imo

marijuana is an interesting drug

but you do drink....so you do in fact partake of drugs

other than marijuana....you're missing nothing, imo

marijuana is an interesting drug

but you do drink....so you do in fact partake of drugs

Hence, my comment in the parentheses concerning ethanol and caffeine. One thing that can be said for marijuana and ethanol is that they are natural, and not synthesized.

The standard military piss test only tests for 4 things
pot
cocaine/crack
meth
heroine

Anything else they won't find. I've done enough of these tests to know.

Produced in a lab, such as LSD, meth, or crack.

you do realize alcohol is produced in a "lab"......

the only 'drug' on that list that is not produced in a lab is marijuana...IOW....you don't have to alter various substances or ingredients to get marijuana

The standard military piss test only tests for 4 things
pot
cocaine/crack
meth
heroine

Anything else they won't find. I've done enough of these tests to know.

Well, I've never been informed how a urinalysis works. I suppose I could ask my dad, who's a chemist, or something.

The funny thing is, I had to take a piss test two weeks ago, and that was my first one since like 2007!! Hilarious, being in the Guard, but since I'm trying to go full-time, I won't be able to dodge them the way I have inadvertantly done before. I actually got out of testing like 2 years ago, because I was randomly selected to be an assistant, and so I was exempted...

I was like, you guys are seriously going to exempt the 22-year-old college student?!!? Okay, your loss!! :D

Well, I've never been informed how a urinalysis works. I suppose I could ask my dad, who's a chemist, or something.
Those are the only things that'll show up. We used to do them AT LEAST once a week (which is against DoD policy). I knew guys who'd do all sorts of shit and knew how to pass the tests.

you do realize alcohol is produced in a "lab"......

the only 'drug' on that list that is not produced in a lab is marijuana...IOW....you don't have to alter various substances or ingredients to get marijuana

I was actually thinking that weed had more company on the list, such as tobacco. Alcohol is not fermented, brewed, or distilled in a lab, but for that matter, the process of fermenting wine can't be compared to a lab at all.

Also, don't some of the potent shrooms grow naturally?

Hence, my comment in the parentheses concerning ethanol and caffeine. One thing that can be said for marijuana and ethanol is that they are natural, and not synthesized.

If it's safe and synthesized I don't really care. LSD is synthesized, mescaline and DMT are natural, but I wouldn't say mescaline and DMT are safer if you can be sure that your LSD is pure.

my experience....

Amphetamine tolerance is a bitch at recreational doses. The first high, from what I read, will be an amazing feeling, and then it slowly gets worse from there. After the a while it doesn't even make the person feel any better, but they still can't stop taking it.

I've only ever taken it at as prescribed. For me it's just a bit like strong coffee, I can pay attention in class, and I get an empathetic, loving feeling.

Weed seems to be way stronger for me than other people. But still a pretty cool drug.

Alcohol is a shitty drug that I never want to touch again.

Last edited:
I was actually thinking that weed had more company on the list, such as tobacco. Alcohol is not fermented, brewed, or distilled in a lab, but for that matter, the process of fermenting wine can't be compared to a lab at all.

Also, don't some of the potent shrooms grow naturally?

?

hence lab being 'lab'....

that being....they are not natural, the ingredients to make booze requires a 'lab'....eg...it takes multiple ingredients to make your favorite drink

marijuana....does not, it is the only natural drug on the list, besides shrooms

Back