What genres of music suck the most?

You need to lay off Miley. What has she done wrong? Offended your uptight noble sensibilities? She's a 20 something raised by Disney as Hanna Montana. If you were a twenty something performer you'd rebel from stupid assed cliche of an image as fast and as far as you can. Run Miley, run!

So knock of the grumpy old man horse shit and give Miley a break. She's laughing all the way to the bank and unlike most young music stars is handling it quite well despite her proclivity to rub one out on stage.

Besides I remember my grandfather saying the same sort of shit about the Beatles.
Her music is shitty enough but her sexual antics on stage before prepubescent girls is proof positive that this objectifying women thing is only so when men do it to women. Otherwise according to feminazis it is empowerment, I call that buIlshit.

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

He was very wise. I'll never forget his last words before they hanged him. "I do not regret selling liquor and guns to injuns but I do regret selling them tainted pork. That was wrong."

My grandfather died peacefully in his sleep, unfortunately his passengers were wide awake.

Last edited:
Her music is shitty enough but her sexual antics on stage before prepubescent girls is proof positive that this objectifying women thing is only so when men do it to women. Otherwise according to feminazis it is empowerment, I call that buIlshit.

Tom it's shitty to one ageing male. You're not exactly her target audience. She's a kid. She's not the bloody Queen of England. Lighten up.

Tom it's shitty to one ageing male. You're not exactly her target audience. She's a kid. She's not the bloody Queen of England. Lighten up.
My sons, my step niece etc hate her with a vengeance. Stop trying to pretend that you are down with the kids, it is embarrassing.

My sons, my step niece etc hate her with a vengeance. Stop trying to pretend that you are down with the kids, it is embarrassing.

Well all I can tell you is she must be doing something right. She's one of the biggest pop acts in the world.

Nothing is worse than negra music

Now plantation songs from back in the day when my ancestors beat BACs ancestors are the best

My granddaddy used ta always say "that negro sure can carry a tune when he works"

Jazz sucks the most, followed closely by gansta-rap, then Electro...

Although Electro and gansta-rap can be interchanged.

And when I say Electro, I really mean pretty much anything in the list on this page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_electronic_music_genres
Jazz covers a lot of territory, I am surprised that somebody like you would just dismiss it out of hand!

Sent from Lenovo K5 Note:
To piss off snowflakes, bottom feeders and racists

Jazz sucks the most, followed closely by gansta-rap, then Electro...

Although Electro and gansta-rap can be interchanged.

And when I say Electro, I really mean pretty much anything in the list on this page:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_electronic_music_genres

That list included video game music. Either you missed that part, or you've never played any Legend of Zelda games. Also, disco, house and trance music are bomb.

Back