What genres of music suck the most?

Way up there....... Are there still Hmong living in that area??

There never were any, you are thinking of places like Chiangmai and Chiangrai. It is not exactly the back of beyond, it is less than one hour flying distance from Bangkok. Indeed the airport used to be used by the Americans to bomb the shit out of North Vietnam. There is a large ex-pat community here including some Americans, there are far worse places to live.

Sent from Lenovo K5 Note:
To piss off snowflakes, bottom feeders and racists

There never were any, you are thinking of places like Chiangmai and Chiangrai. It is not exactly the back of beyond, it is less than one hour flying distance from Bangkok. Indeed the airport used to be used by the Americans to bomb the shit out of North Vietnam. There is a large ex-pat community here including some Americans, there are far worse places to live.

Looks like paradise to me, I wouldn't mind living there.......

I thought some Hmong had escaped Laos & settled in that area...

There are lots of Hmong, Mein & Lao here in Elk Grove/Sacramento area...... We have our own little Siagon as well.:D

Looks like paradise to me, I wouldn't mind living there.......

I thought some Hmong had escaped Laos & settled in that area...

There are lots of Hmong, Mein & Lao here in Elk Grove/Sacramento area...... We have our own little Siagon as well.:D

There are many Vietnamese here, but not Hmong as far as I know. There are some in Nong Khai which borders Laos I believe.

There are many Vietnamese here, but not Hmong as far as I know. There are some in Nong Khai which borders Laos I believe.

There are in the Sacramento area, Merced/Modesto & Minnesota........

I found this the other day~hard to believe Hmong is the third most popular in Minnesota & several other Asian languages are also third..

CBOX_BlattLanguage_2.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Back