What genres of music suck the most?

I find it difficult to enter into all this 'hate' business that Americans so go in for, but the music I always switch off is Country and Western, because it seems so fake. If rap is music, I would probably do the same: mostly I just don't understand the accents, though, so who knows?
Well I guess I opened a can of worms here Io. I figured most people would be smart enough to know I wasn't being serious and that I was just blowing off steam and trying to give some folks a good laugh. I don't really hate any of the music I listed. I was just having fun at the expense of those who are a bit overly sensitive about peculiar forms of music they like. :)

No I just like them, but a great pair of natural tits are far better. Taylor Swift was flat chested but appears to have resorted surgery to correct her natural deficiency.

Sent from Lenovo K5 Note:
To piss off snowflakes, bottom feeders and racists

You think she bought 'em? I don't.

You obviously don't listen to Rap. It is structurally far more complex than Country and lyrically speaking...give me a break. Nothing is simpler than Country there. Granted Rap lacks something to be desired where melody is concerned but your comments show you not only don't lisen to Rap...you don't understand it...or even try too.
Add an E at the end and that pretty much sums up the effect that rap has had on music.

woman-holding-hands-over-ears.jpg

Well I guess I opened a can of worms here Io. I figured most people would be smart enough to know I wasn't being serious and that I was just blowing off steam and trying to give some folks a good laugh. I don't really hate any of the music I listed. I was just having fun at the expense of those who are a bit overly sensitive about peculiar forms of music they like. :)

You should go to the Welsh Valleys just for a couple of days, it is like stepping back in time, literally the land that time forgot!!

I am in Thailand, as you know, and there is 4G coverage virtually everywhere which has astonished me, in the Valleys you're lucky to get 2G.

Last edited:
Jazz covers a lot of territory, I am surprised that somebody like you would just dismiss it out of hand!

Scattered jazz (I don't know what else to call it) sets my teeth on edge. It feels like trying to keep up at a Tourettes tennis match.

Oh suuurre! Never miss a good time for DRAMA.

You ought to be in pictures!

Give me 80's pop...60's and 70's rock and Country from the beginning up until Luke Bryan. Y'all can have the rest.

You obviously don't listen to Rap. It is structurally far more complex than Country and lyrically speaking...give me a break. Nothing is simpler than Country there. Granted Rap lacks something to be desired where melody is concerned but your comments show you not only don't lisen to Rap...you don't understand it...or even try too.
I have to hand it to you, your Mottshit is nearly as good as the Norseshit from Rune.

No,no,no LR. Tell us about the music you really hate and why? Is it smooth jazz? Soft Rock? Mongolian throat singing?

The only "music" I turn off when it come on...or mute the TV when it's in a commercial or show is rap. Can't understand half of it and when I do it's something filthy or foul language. Last night was watching a YouTube video of a couple of guys rapping about crappie fishing. Thought I'd share it with my boy...nope. A few humorous lines then some cussing. Pressed stop and moved on.

The only "music" I turn off when it come on...or mute the TV when it's in a commercial or show is rap. Can't understand half of it and when I do it's something filthy or foul language. Last night was watching a YouTube video of a couple of guys rapping about crappie fishing. Thought I'd share it with my boy...nope. A few humorous lines then some cussing. Pressed stop and moved on.

It's not rap without the cussing, biatch.

Try Bruno Mars. Granted most of his songs are R&B but his Rap tunes are free from gratuitous cursing. Same with a lot of Eminems Rap.

Here's a good example on Eminem. Yea it's raw and there's a little cursing but it's not gratuitous and growing up in a trailer park in Detroit is raw. It's not small town Oklahoma. I like this song cause it's rhythm and beat and the lyrics are inspirational and autobiographical about his struggles to get out of dire poverty. The message resonates too. Carpe diem.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Un9HLDCTCs

Back