What genres of music suck the most?

Here's a good example on Eminem. Yea it's raw and there's a little cursing but it's not gratuitous and growing up in a trailer park in Detroit is raw. It's not small town Oklahoma. I like this song cause it's rhythm and beat and the lyrics are inspirational and autobiographical about his struggles to get out of dire poverty. The message resonates too. Carpe diem.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6Un9HLDCTCs
Linky no worky!!

Sent from Lenovo K5 Note:
To piss off snowflakes, bottom feeders and racists

Do stay there. The government should suit you. Looking for another wife eh?
Well you are spoiled for choice, there's always a welcome in the hillside for a ponsified sheep fucker.

Thats cold Io. After all you Welsh have all the sheep.
A young man moves to a village in Wales and gets talking to an old man from the village. He asks the old man what his name is; the old man gets very irate at this point and says: "See that line of houses over there? I built them all, but do they call me Jones the house builder? Do they hell! See those railway lines over there? I laid them all, but do they call me Jones the engineer? Do they hell! See those bridges over that river? I built them all, but do they call me Jones the bridge builder? Do they hell! But, a long long time ago, I fucked *one* sheep..."

A young man moves to a village in Wales and gets talking to an old man from the village. He asks the old man what his name is; the old man gets very irate at this point and says: "See that line of houses over there? I built them all, but do they call me Jones the house builder? Do they hell! See those railway lines over there? I laid them all, but do they call me Jones the engineer? Do they hell! See those bridges over that river? I built them all, but do they call me Jones the bridge builder? Do they hell! But, a long long time ago, I fucked *one* sheep..."

That reminds me of when Watermark came to visit. He was complaining about not getting any so I took him to the nearest sheep herd and said "Have at it son." So he grabbed a ewe and took it behind a tree and buggered it so hard the leaves in the tree shook.

When he came back I was laughing so hard I was crying. Watermark, looking some what embarrassed, asked me what was so damned funny?

I said "All those sheep and you picked the ugliest one!".

that depends on the context. Clearly Io used it in the slang sense of "a dogooder" which is not a violation.
I know you think he is some kind of great intellectual but he's not, Wales is full of moaning old gits like him!!

I pretty muck like rock and classical, love motown and all love songs but no country. I don't really like western either.

Back