What is the meanest thing you've ever done to someone?

I once told a story on here that beats y'all.

I once told an ex-girlfriend that had called to tell me she had brain cancer to call up her fiancé and tell him about it. Then I hung up.

Backstory:

This girl had strung me along for a good four years, on and off, up and down, and had even cheated on me. There was nothing I had left to offer her.

The actual words I used was, "You have a fiancé for a reason. Shouldn't you be talking to him about this?"

That's pretty low. I don't know of any ex's I'd have done that too.

My little brother was watching "The Ring" alone in the house one day, as I was leaving to go shopping. About an hour later, I called him and I said, "7 Days" in a really uber creepy voice. All I heard was the phone banging profusely and he timidly goes, "hello......"

My Older sister was always picked on as a kid, and even though I was a couple of years younger than her, it was always me that mom asked to "watch out for your sister"...

When I was 6 years old the girl next door who was 8 years old, beat up my sister and I could not stop her because she had 8 brothers and sisters that stopped me from stopping her....

Later that afternoon, I convince the two brothers that lived next door on the other side of me, who were also the same ages as my sister and I, 6 and 8 yrs old, to hold down the girl next door that beat up my sister while I beat her up. :D

She, nor her brothers and sisters, ever bothered my sister again!!!

Care

My Older sister was always picked on as a kid, and even though I was a couple of years younger than her, it was always me that mom asked to "watch out for your sister"...

When I was 6 years old the girl next door who was 8 years old, beat up my sister and I could not stop her because she had 8 brothers and sisters that stopped me from stopping her....

Later that afternoon, I convince the two brothers that lived next door on the other side of me, who were also the same ages as my sister and I, 6 and 8 yrs old, to hold down the girl next door that beat up my sister while I beat her up. :D

She, nor her brothers and sisters, ever bothered my sister again!!!

Care

That's it? The MEANEST thing ??? :pke:

I'm going to have to say that an earned and justified butt kicking. I have stories like that too, but I don't think they qualify as mean.

You're too nice. RU sure you're from Jersey?

Don't judge me by my worst day.

I'm not judging you per se. I'm judging your actions. When someone who you had a relationship tells you they have brain cancer, telling them to go fck off is a pretty low thing to do. Cancer isn't fun, no one plans on getting it, and when people get diagnosed its pretty traumatizing. From what I've heard even having to call around to friends and family and tell them so they don't hear it second hand is painful. I don't think I'd have been able to just say, "well you have a fiancee now...what am I going to do for you"

I'm not judging you per se. I'm judging your actions. When someone who you had a relationship tells you they have brain cancer, telling them to go fck off is a pretty low thing to do. Cancer isn't fun, no one plans on getting it, and when people get diagnosed its pretty traumatizing. From what I've heard even having to call around to friends and family and tell them so they don't hear it second hand is painful. I don't think I'd have been able to just say, "well you have a fiancee now...what am I going to do for you"
What I feared was being drawn back in by another lie.

She was an addict and a cheater and often had no truth to give.

Well, that's true, you can't trust addicts. THey lie about any and everything. Even having cancer.

I'm going to have to say that an earned and justified butt kicking. I have stories like that too, but I don't think they qualify as mean.

South Jersey, we're the weaklings! hahahahahaha!

Care

Did I mention that I used a stick? :eek:

LOVE THOSE JERSEY GIRLS

Three men were sitting together, bragging
about
how they had given theirnew wives duties.-The first man had married a
woman from Indiana . He bragged that he hadtold his wife she was going
to do all the dishes and house cleaning that needed to be done at their
house. He said that it took a couple days, but on the thirdday he came
home to a clean house, and the dishes were all washed and put away. -The
second man had married a woman from Utah . He bragged that he had
givenhis wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and
the cooking.He told them that the first day he didn't see any results,
but the next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean,
the dishes were done, andhe had a huge dinner on the table. -The third
man had married a New Jersey girl. He said that he told her thather
duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed,
laundrywashed, and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the
first dayhe didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything,
but by thethird day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see
a little out of his left eye, just enough to fix himself a bite to eat,
load the dishwasher, andtelephone a landscaper.

LMAO. Uhhhh, no you didn't.
hahahahahahahaha! seeeee? I still have problems with self accepting the fact that I could be so meannnnnnn..... i even alter the story so that the "stick" thing is not readily admitted too......I must have been pretty angry and pretty sick and tired of having to deal with this chick beating up on my sister.... :o

Care

Three men were sitting together, bragging
about
how they had given theirnew wives duties.-The first man had married a
woman from Indiana . He bragged that he hadtold his wife she was going
to do all the dishes and house cleaning that needed to be done at their
house. He said that it took a couple days, but on the thirdday he came
home to a clean house, and the dishes were all washed and put away. -The
second man had married a woman from Utah . He bragged that he had
givenhis wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, dishes, and
the cooking.He told them that the first day he didn't see any results,
but the next day it was better. By the third day, his house was clean,
the dishes were done, andhe had a huge dinner on the table. -The third
man had married a New Jersey girl. He said that he told her thather
duties were to keep the house cleaned, dishes washed, lawn mowed,
laundrywashed, and hot meals on the table for every meal. He said the
first dayhe didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything,
but by thethird day most of the swelling had gone down and he could see
a little out of his left eye, just enough to fix himself a bite to eat,
load the dishwasher, andtelephone a landscaper.

:lolup: hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

she cheated on him, she was a horrible human being. See, with girls all you have to do is tell them you are dying or whatever and they swoon over you. Guys on the otherhand, are much tougher to be swayed by sob stories.

Mormon girl qusi-cheated on grind because Grind's ultimate enemy was all like "blah blah blah I have a disease." Boy, did Mormon girl fall head over heels after hearing that. In the midst of qusi cheating she would call me up and talk about this douchebag and I was all like "shut up mormon girl, I don't care about that douchebag."

- The end -

Ok, that makes it a bit more understandable, but Damo, damn…you were involved with this one, and another one who stalked you and tried to run over your new girlfriend…you had some damned stinky taste in women didn’t you?

Lets not jump on damo. Lets not forget epi brought a coathanger to a baby shower.

I assumed he was “joking” much like Water’s “joke” about killing someone to watch them die or something. Plus, these emo faux-confessions are one thing coming from the pimple squad, and another thing coming from DAmo, who has actually had sex.

Back