What is the meanest thing you've ever done to someone?

So many bitter guys on this board.

You know, I was totally thinking that this morning Tiana, in all seriousness. And some call me the bitter spinster, or “biter spinzer” to be more accurate. I went and visited my ex in the hospital when he was sick, every night. Well, it was only for three nights, but still. And my most recent ex and I are friends. We don’t’ talk all the time or anything, but we keep in touch here and there.

I don’t have any exes I hate. Now, war-supporters,…well I am trying to get my blood pressure under control after a morning of their shit, so forget it, but you get my point.

I think guys in general are just more likely to hold grudges.

I am definitely a prime example. In my personal life, once I decide you aren't worth my time, I am unlikely to ever reverse that judgement and simply write you out of my life entirely. It takes a lot to get me to do that, but when someone reaches I will cut them out with hesitation.

Who's bitter? The guy who beat her ass or me? Seriously...

I'm glad it's over with honestly, I'm not bitter, and wish her the best. She just never realized that herself.

I don't know, you sound like a biter spinzer to me, but we'd have to get Top to really call it for certain. He is the expert.

I am definitely a prime example. In my personal life, once I decide you aren't worth my time, I am unlikely to ever reverse that judgement and simply write you out of my life entirely. It takes a lot to get me to do that, but when someone reaches I will cut them out with hesitation.

Naw, I never do that, but I'm not really a man.

I think that is very true.

You know, I was totally thinking that this morning Tiana, in all seriousness. And some call me the bitter spinster, or “biter spinzer” to be more accurate. I went and visited my ex in the hospital when he was sick, every night. Well, it was only for three nights, but still. And my most recent ex and I are friends. We don’t’ talk all the time or anything, but we keep in touch here and there.

I don’t have any exes I hate. Now, war-supporters,…well I am trying to get my blood pressure under control after a morning of their shit, so forget it, but you get my point.
I didn't hate her, Darla. You have no idea how much it hurt to say what I did.

Damo seriously you don't have to apologize to anyone.

It's no one's business but your own. That's one reason why I never put anything personal up here anymore. People are quick to offer their opinion about your personal life, even if you didn't ask for it.

Whenever I tell someone to go fuck themselves, I am merely giving them the thumbs up for masturbation. It's not offensive at all.

If they have repetedly lied to you to manipulate you then you can think of it as a suggetion of a much better use of tehir time.

Masturbation is a much better endevor than lying people to make them do what you want them to do.

It's not bitterness to want to detach yourself from someone you love, when they simply just cause you pain as you watch them crash and burn. You want to give them all you can but eventually you realize, you can't give them anything to help their situation. You have to let go.

LOL, yeah. I don't have any ex's I hate either. Actually I still keep in touch with them and wish them all the best. Some people are just better judge of characters when it comes to who they get into a relationship with I guess.

Damo seriously you don't have to apologize to anyone.

It's no one's business but your own. That's one reason why I never put anything personal up here anymore. People are quick to offer their opinion about your personal life, even if you didn't ask for it.
I'm not really apologizing.

It was seriously what I believe to be both the meanest, as well as the "rightest", thing I have done to/for another.

Pretty much the same here. I have been thinking about this, and I can't really come up with a truly mean thing that I have done intentionally. See, to me, taking the time to do something ugly means that I care enough about you to bother. Why waste time on someone I have no use for?

Although, I will say that my pet peeve is picking up a call and having the caller say "Who is this?". I launch.

It's not bitterness to want to detach yourself from someone you love, when they simply just cause you pain as you watch them crash and burn. You want to give them all you can but eventually you realize, you can't give them anything to help their situation. You have to let go.

That's a fair statement. But unless they are family, you have to ask yourself, how they got into your life. I've always had a nack for avoiding crazy people. One crazy move and I'm outta there.

That's a fair statement. But unless they are family, you have to ask yourself, how they got into your life. I've always had a nack for avoiding crazy people. One crazy move and I'm outta there.

What the hell? Did you just quote Dave's post with my name on it?

It was seriously what I believe to be both the meanest, as well as the "rightest", thing I have done to/for another.

Yep! Sometimes it takes a little bit of brutal honesty. It's not bitterness, it's just reality. She had a fiancee. What would happen had she kept calling you and trying to get some on the side while with her fiancee. You would have been an enabler to her vice.

Pretty much the same here. I have been thinking about this, and I can't really come up with a truly mean thing that I have done intentionally. See, to me, taking the time to do something ugly means that I care enough about you to bother. Why waste time on someone I have no use for?

Although, I will say that my pet peeve is picking up a call and having the caller say "Who is this?". I launch.

me too. you reminded me that I need to come up with a clever and mean response to that.

What the hell? Did you just quote Dave's post with my name on it?

I have no idea how that happened. sometimes I'll copy what someone said and then write their name on it, but i didn't do it in this case.

Its probably Grind messing around trying to start another coup.

I agree with you Damo but I still bet she did not even have brain cancer.

Like I said I think you showed restraint.

I very may have just told her that I could not believe what she was telling me because of her past and told her to never call me again for nay reason what so ever.

Back