What is your favorite car??!!

I'm a fan of the Mustang.

My sister owns Cobra SVT.

2004_00029_05.jpg

You'd cry if you knew what she paid for it. I've been trying to get her to sell it to me for years as she treats it like a museum piece and rarely takes it out of her pole barn.

65 T-Bird! Nice. Best car posted so far. What an awesome car to go cruisin on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Does it have the gear shift on the stearing column or is it manual? Beautiful car man.

'64 actually, but since 64-66 are the same Model 63, a good guess. The gear shift is a slender lever on the column, not a garish handle on the console. This is a gentleman's muscle car.

IMG_20180412_105310788.jpg IMG_20180412_105332063.jpg

'64 actually, but since 64-66 are the same Model 63, a good guess. The gear shift is a slender lever on the column, not a garish handle on the console. This is a gentleman's muscle car.

View attachment 6362 View attachment 6363
Beautiful car man. Best cruising coupe ever made. I'd rather have a T-Bird Coupe than a Harley. I came so close to buying a 2005 T-Bird but the roof ended up being a deal killer. They should have engineered it as a retractable hardtop instead of a removable one or simply made it a convertible or a hard top. The Removable Hardtop was a bad idea.

Beautiful car man. Best cruising coupe ever made. I'd rather have a T-Bird Coupe than a Harley. I came so close to buying a 2005 T-Bird but the roof ended up being a deal killer. They should have engineered it as a retractable hardtop instead of a removable one or simply made it a convertible or a hard top. The Removable Hardtop was a bad idea.

Never been in an 11th gen TBird. But, according to wikipedia, it was
Available only as a convertible with a soft top and an optional removable hardtop...

So you store the top in a shelf over the car in the garage and use it as a 'vert.

My current project, a '74 Fiat 124 Spider:

0702141042b.jpg

Currently ironing out the Italian Job electrical mess. The electrics took me about a week for the TBird. I'm on week 6 or so with the Fiat.

Never been in an 11th gen TBird. But, according to wikipedia, it was

So you store the top in a shelf over the car in the garage and use it as a 'vert.

My current project, a '74 Fiat 124 Spider:

View attachment 6364

Currently ironing out the Italian Job electrical mess. The electrics took me about a week for the TBird. I'm on week 6 or so with the Fiat.
I thought you didn't like girly roadsters? The 74 Spyder was essentially an MG with Italian embellishments. Same with the Fiat's Current Spyder 124 which is a Miata. It's even built at the Mazda plant in Japan.

Regardless they are a blast to drive. Keep it parked on the grass. Those suckers leak oil like a sieve.

My favorite

1965-Ford-GT40-01222016-12.jpg

The one I wanted since I first saw one when I was a kid, and now own

Attachments

• 20171002_130010.jpg
    20171002_130010.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 1
Here's my Mazda MX-5 (Miata). Which is my current commuter. I've driven faster cars but none more fun to drive.

10312274_20152119261.jpg

I had this tuned to 195 HP (it only weighs 2350), added brembo brakes and replaced the sway bars with some beefier ones. It's just crazy fun how this car handles. Mainly though it's meant for top down fun and there it delivers in spades. I really like this car.

Here's my Mazda MX-5 (Miata). Which is my current commuter. I've driven faster cars but none more fun to drive.

10312274_20152119261.jpg

I had this tuned to 195 HP (it only weighs 2350), added brembo brakes and replaced the sway bars with some beefier ones. It's just crazy fun how this car handles. Mainly though it's meant for top down fun and there it delivers in spades. I really like this car.

Back in the Day, I had 1986 ... wish I had kept it.

Love Jaguars. Beautiful pieces of crap. Had one once. Got that out of my system.
Yea my brother had to learn the hard way about Jags. The cost to own is insane. Typical British car. Refined, Expensive and Unreliable.

My misses wants a BMW 3 series and for her it's branding she wants. She doesn't know squat about cars. Now I've driven a 3 series and it's a very nice car. A bit small but lively and responsive handling but the cost to own is just plain ridiculous.

Back