What is your favorite car??!!

I have to be honest. I'm more impressed with the two custom bikes that Tinfoil made.

indian_pioneer_111_side_view_by_matiasmurad-d83iog0.jpg

Cars are just one of those thing I have never given a crap about. Reliable and point A to point B is all I need.
Never been impressed with sports cars, monster trucks, Hummers, or high performance cars.

But, I will say I have always had a spot in my heart for the trusty Volkswagon Westphalia. Given a choice, I would rather have a Westy than a Porsche....
NhyVx8h.jpg

Me being a Michigander I have some like of cars, but not too much. I actually would go for a boat over a car. My brother bought a large race boat, that he kept in our large pole barn while he built his barn. It sounds like you could wake the dead when you start it, and it can go about 92 miles an hour. Very high maintenance though. Luckily he built the barn because he can do the maintenance himself.

I found this picture of the boat. Something tells me they were going fast since it's getting a little air.

attachment.php

Last edited:
I'm thinking about getting the Misses a Cadillac ATS. That's a hell of a lot of car for 35K. Actually lighter than the BWM 328XI. I'll give the 328XI props for slightly better handling but the Caddy is definately faster.

My wife insists on an AWD car. If its FWD platform I don't go near it. Her last car was FWD-AWD platform and a simple AC pump replacement required removal of the engine and transaxle to access it.

I don't like the BMW because its overly complicated and too expensive for what you get. Before she bought it I test drove an Infiniti sedan for her, same size, and I much preferred it. They seem to have the best value in small luxury sedans.

You'll have a lot of fun driving your Spyder around your parts. They are a blast on small mountain roads with lots of switch backs. You'll be grinning from ear to ear.

That's why I bought it. I had my 05 Mustang V6 set up with a GT suspension and tires and it was a blast. This will be a bit lower HP/ weight ratio, but it's smaller and lower so should be a lot of fun.

TR7's were pretty popular when I was in high school and the only real competition to MG. If you liked your TR7 you should try a modern Mazda Miata.

Dude..... did you just call my old TR6 a TR7??????

OH NO YOU DI'INT!!!! :eek:

TR6:

outside%20-%20021.JPG

TR7:

rear2.jpg

Note the difference!!!

I would never have owned a TR7. :beam:

LOL no I didn’t. Relax. I just noted that the TR7 was popular when I was in high school.

I was just kidding around with ya, but you did say "If you liked your TR7...."

But again, no big deal. It was just a bit of faux outrage meant in fun. ;)

But you did say "your TR7...." :bleh:

Back