What makes an EVIL poster on JPP?

I have yet to see anybody who says they are better because they are white on this board. Shoot I don't know anybody who says that. Can you give a few examples?

They did not state it outright, Damo, it was very much implied, when you make a statement like bravo did about the TSA workers. I don't remember the exact wording, but he told us to "look at those people, they can't get a job anywhere else"
It is how the meaning I got from him, but he had made other statements that make me believe he looks down on others because of their ethnicity. He just seems like the type that has a Klan robe hidden in his closet.

They did not state it outright, Damo, it was very much implied, when you make a statement like bravo did about the TSA workers. I don't remember the exact wording, but he told us to "look at those people, they can't get a job anywhere else"
It is how the meaning I got from him, but he had made other statements that make me believe he looks down on others because of their ethnicity. He just seems like the type that has a Klan robe hidden in his closet.

So, you take a statement made about people actually getting paid to sleep on your tax dollars to mean "racist" because you want to believe that person is racist? I don't like those kinds of assumptions.

word that turd Bravo used the tragedy in Japan to slam minorities in NO post Katrina

I needed a nano second to pick up on what the grand wizard was talking about.

So, you take a statement made about people actually getting paid to sleep on your tax dollars to mean "racist" because you want to believe that person is racist? I don't like those kinds of assumptions.

Well, sorry, you live by your rules, I live by mine and it wasn't only that statement, but others, which I am not going to go and find for you. I see him as being an old white guy who believes he is superior to the brown people, and that they are limited in their abilities.

It is my opinion, you have yours and that is why we are different. If we were in the real world I would be able to read him better and may not have this opinion, but the way he comes across on here is that he feels he is superior to others.

That's exactly the one I was thinking about. Where he said the TSA was about giving jobs to a "certain class of people.. you know who I mean even if I don't say it", or words to that effect.

And he still hasn't defined the "certain class of people."
"

He used the words "certain class of people" and that doesn't mean sleeping on the job. Because not everybody in his picture montage was sleeping, for example.

He used the words "certain class of people" and that doesn't mean sleeping on the job. Because not everybody in his picture montage was sleeping, for example.

Um... Yes, about every third picture was of a TSA guard sleeping on the job. Can you link to the post of "certain class of people"?

If "evil" is name-calling and name-calling is okay, why is yurtie starting a thread about it? Apparently he's holding "evil" to a different standard.

IMO there's a difference between garden variety swearing and sexual vulgarity.
I do not see any significant difference beyond the level at which certain people feel slighted. So please elaborate.

Sure. Post #9.

"Its "make work" jobs for a certain class of people.....you know it and I know it,.......... and nobody has the balls to say it out loud."

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?31925-TSA-at-work...

Again, "class" does not equal race. You may as well assume that Topper is "racist" for going on about those who aren't college educated.

I think the comment is more about education than it is about race. I think you read what you want bravo to be saying rather than what he actually said.

Of course, I disagree with both Topper and bravo on this. I don't think education level is the measure of a human.

Again, "class" does not equal race. You may as well assume that Topper is "racist" for going on about those who aren't college educated.

I think the comment is more about education than it is about race. I think you read what you want bravo to be saying rather than what he actually said.

Of course, I disagree with both Topper and bravo on this. I don't think education level is the measure of a human.

bravo doesn't have an education, does he. so how can he look down his nose at others, take off the blinders Damo, the guy is a racist.

Sure. Post #9.

"Its "make work" jobs for a certain class of people.....you know it and I know it,.......... and nobody has the balls to say it out loud."

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?31925-TSA-at-work...

Nobody has the balls to say it out loud, he isn't talking education here, people would say that out loud. He is hinting at other things in this post, but now Damo has given him an out, he can say it was about education, I doubt he could have thought his way out of it, alone!

What about the other statements he has made Damo, that were posted on this thread? I guess those were about education, also...

Nobody has the balls to say it out loud, he isn't talking education here, people would say that out loud. He is hinting at other things in this post, but now Damo has given him an out, he can say it was about education, I doubt he could have thought his way out of it, alone!

What about the other statements he has made Damo, that were posted on this thread? I guess those were about education, also...

The only thing evident about this post of yours is that you have no education. That isn't evil. That's just the u-n-m-i-t-i-g-a-t-e-d facts on display for all to see.

Damo it's weak of you putting words in my mouth, I mock the uneducated. To a simpleton that may be taken I think less of them. I think as STATED by me in this thread. All Jah's children are equal, we just don't have the same opportunities or drive.

Damo it's weak of you putting words in my mouth, I mock the uneducated. To a simpleton that may be taken I think less of them. I think as STATED by me in this thread. All Jah's children are equal, we just don't have the same opportunities or drive.

The above sentence is proof of a poor education~

Back