What makes an EVIL poster on JPP?

I frankly can't see the point of frisking this six year old.

Yeah, the assumption is that terrorists would use their kids to bring bombs on board if we didn't "frisk" kids. And because we can't use even the most un-racist profiling of watching for actual actions like they do in Israel we wind up frisking kids like this and making people get out of their wheelchairs.

i love how christie thanks this, yet complains about others being snarly and insultive....i love how zappa writes this, yet complains people are insultive

do you see whats happening here?

Why yes.

We all see that your anger has so gotten the better of you, you resort to using words that don't exist.

Where is Grammar Girl/a.k.a. disloyal when you need her? Oh right, she only corrects those she doesn't agree with.

So the Yurtard thinks I am "insultive"?

Well, that's still a step above the Yurtard, whose command of the English language is so poor he displays his ignorance for all to see when he resorts to made up words like "insultive".

This is perfect. You just yelled at me for thanking Zap... "i love how christie thanks this, yet complains about others being snarly and insultive....i love how zappa writes this, yet complains people are insultive"... yet when your pals above do it, they get a slap on the wrist.

i "yelled" at you? by saying "i love how christie...."

do explain how that is yelling.

and please, don't talk to me about giving anyone a slap on the wrist, you constantly complain about things i do, yet you will immediately turn around and thank a liberal when they do the exact same thing.

Why are you playing along with these disgusting skanks? Furthermore, I "cited" the last time you asked a few weeks ago and you ignored it.

Search all their posts and you'll find hundreds.

I'm a pal of Yurt, and I've never said anything like that. So, again: cite.

Back