What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

why does everyone post in this thread? does anyone actually listen to the music other people post? or is it just so you can hope just one person will think you are cool for the choices YOU'VE made. This thread is by far the worst thread on the internet. I hate it. I hate everyone that's posted in it. It makes me want to gouge my eyes out whenever I see it bumped. It's not good, it's not interesting. It serves no purpose of value. It sucks it sucks it sucks you all suck fuck you all this thread blows.

um, YOU posted in it

why does everyone post in this thread? does anyone actually listen to the music other people post? or is it just so you can hope just one person will think you are cool for the choices YOU'VE made. This thread is by far the worst thread on the internet. I hate it. I hate everyone that's posted in it. It makes me want to gouge my eyes out whenever I see it bumped. It's not good, it's not interesting. It serves no purpose of value. It sucks it sucks it sucks you all suck fuck you all this thread blows.

Yes actually, I hit play on Epic's a lot. He posts some interesting music.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4&feature=PlayList&p=7F98C7D585CF5B91&playnext=1&index=1"]YouTube - Jizz In My Pants[/ame]

Yeah I made a joke about that like 50 pages ago or something, where were you?

guess what I also have made comments probably SEVENTY pages ago.

Also im not joking i hate this threads existence.

guess what I also have made comments probably SEVENTY pages ago.

Also im not joking i hate this threads existence.

LOL

Maybe you two should rent some space in a church basement, hold each other close, and share your pain.

bighug.jpg

'Big Gay Heart' - The Lemonheads

Good Morning.

Ah, i trust your Valentine's Day went swimmingly.

No doubt your mail man is now the proud owner of a brand new hernia courtesy of an army of nameless lovers and your overly concerned mothers. I must say that i'm very much a fan of the old anonymous communication. I can only imagine what goes through a young lady's mind as she tears open a gaudy pink envelope to reveal a painstakingly crafted home-made card, featuring the seductive combination of love-hearts and kittens. Inside, a few carefully chosen romantic words from Wordsworth, Keats, or perhaps Yeats sets her pulse racing. A roving eye frantically scans the note for clues as to the identity of this mysterious, shadowy paramour but there is no signature to behold, no name, no number to call...simply a lock of freshly cut pubic hair formed into the shape of a heart and secured with sellotape and silver glitter.

And they say romance is dead, eh?

heart%20lab.JPG

Missy and her friends prepare to cut open her boyfriends heart before shitting in it and flushing it down the toilet

Still, if you weren't lucky enough to receive some flowers, a card, or have a Polaroid of man's testicles pushed under your door, do not be downcast for, as they say, every cloud has a silver lining. I'm guessing that you unfortunate overlooked Valentinians are, more than likely, frighteningly obese and/or just plain ugly. So why not take advantage of the many heart-shaped boxes of confectionery, on special offer today, in order to temporarily boost your self-esteem? (TOP TIP: you can always sick it up later once the guilt sets in)

Formidable.

'I Love You Like A Madman' - The Wave Pictures

Back