What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

As every Christmas, a nice wine (cheap) pinot Noir red and Sir Georg Solti conducting The Chicago Symphony Chorus with Dame Kiri Te Kenawa in the Messiah. And this year, flown in from la belle France, a can of Pate de foie gras. Enough to make me happy and my vegetarian daughter fighting mad.

As every Christmas, a nice wine (cheap) pinot Noir red and Sir Georg Solti conducting The Chicago Symphony Chorus with Dame Kiri Te Kenawa in the Messiah. And this year, flown in from la belle France, a can of Pate de foie gras. Enough to make me happy and my vegetarian daughter fighting mad.

Not many things incense Roger Moore but foie gras is definitely one of them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1215169/Roger-Moore-wont-speak-friends-eat-foie-gras.html

Mer-, er, Happy Christmas to you and your family and a New Year of health and prosperity!

Back