What Song Are You Listening To, Right Now?

It is amazing how often you can go into a bar in Thailand and this song will get played by the band sooner or later. I can't say that I like it that much, it is a bit of a dirge. It is even more puzzling when you go to a karoke bar and some pissed up Thai or Japanese man is attempting to sing it.

Two songs by a really wonderful folk artist.

http://gregoryandthehawk.bandcamp.com/track/cause-its-cold

57155500-1.jpg

This song is fucking hilarious. It could only have come out of a fashion-deficient city such as Seattle, too (Macklemore is from Bothell, WA). I hope this leads to an R&B takeover in Seattle like with Grunge, and then you will all be stuck wearing our cheap flannel plaid once more! Mwahaha!!

Just found this next band using Pandora. They came up on my Down To The Bone channel.

Also google for Bobby Hughes Experience if you're into funky jazz. The song I heard was Sahara72 and it had some really cool drums about halfway through the song.
Found it!

This song is fucking hilarious. It could only have come out of a fashion-deficient city such as Seattle, too (Macklemore is from Bothell, WA). I hope this leads to an R&B takeover in Seattle like with Grunge, and then you will all be stuck wearing our cheap flannel plaid once more! Mwahaha!!

Dude, you seriously need to do more drugs.

Back